Once the limo was parked in front of the hotel, everyone got out and the director led us to a huge pool looking down over the beautiful city. I gasped at the luxurious sight... It was beautiful...

"I hope none of you are too tired...", he said.

Everyone started clapping and cheering and changing into their swimming suits. I changed into my black and white bikini before slowly walking over to the pool and staring at everyone splashing and playing. I smiled before walking away from the pool.

I put a dress on before running down the street. I stood in front of the gates of my father's house.

"Can I help you Ms. Adams?", a guard asked.

"Ahh, yes... May I please come in?", I asked in a British accent.

"Have you got an appointment?", he asked.

"I don't need one... My father lives in that house... Charles Williams...", I said and the guard raised an eyebrow.

"Ma'am, you do know that Mr. Williams is the prime minister?", the guard asked and my eyes grew wide.

"N-no... I haven't seen him in a very long time... Can you please tell him to meet me here in precisely 6:00 pm? That would be much appreciated...", I said.

"I can try...", the guard said.

"Please, I beg of you...", I whispered.

"You know what ma'am, maybe I could make an exception and let you in just this once...", the guard said looking around.

He slowly unlocked the gate and I ran in, hugging him tightly before running towards the mansion. My heart was beetling fast and I felt a little dizzy, but in the end it would all be worth it.

I rang the bell and waited until a tall man in his 70s opened the door...

"Can I help you Miss?", the man asked.

"Umm... Mr. Williams... I need to see him...", I said shyly.

He hesitated before beckoning me to follow him...

He led me to a door and knocked on it. He then pushed me lightly inside and I stumbled before falling into someone's arms. I looked up and moved the hair out of my face. There, before me... Was my dear father...

"Are you alright young lady?", he asked and I nodded softly.

"Thank you...", I whispered and he smiled softly.

"What can I do for you...", he asked sitting on his desk.

"Do you not know who I am sir?", I asked frowning.

"Do I need to know?", he asked.

"Well... Yes...", I said.

"Enlighten me then...", he said looking me up and down.

I walked over to him and held his hands and he frowned. He stared up at me and I stared down at him.

I took a deep breath and he continued staring up at me... A little concerned...

"My name is... Eleanor Adams...", I whispered and his eyes grew wide.

He stared down at the ground as he tried to get himself together. I stared down at him with tears in my eyes as he took a picture out of his drawer and stared at it for a moment before looking at me.

"...It is you...", he whispered before running over to me and hugging me tightly.

He laughed before staring down at me and kissing my forehead.

"Oh I haven't seen you in a 1000 years...", he whispered.

"12 to be precise...", I giggled.

"I've missed you so much...", he whispered before jumping slightly when the door to his office burst open.

"Father ther-", I heard a woman's voice say.

"Eleanor? Oh my god!!!", she said running over to me and squeezing me.

"That's quite enough Anna-Maria... Give her some space please... I know you've missed her but I don't think she remembers you very well...", my father said causing my eyes to go wide..

"Who is this then?", I asked looking over at the girl holding my hand.

"Anna-Maria... Your older sister...", he said.

I turned to Anna-Maria who was staring down at me with a sad smile... I cried as I hugged her tightly... She too started crying out of joy and we wiped each other's tears away...

I had an older sister...

I had a father...

I had a family...