No, Ms. Lonely

Começar do início

"Hey Ashley!" someone shouted, I turn around and it's Corvina Cross-Maxims. High school friend who was of course married when she graduated high school. Corvina ran up to me, giving me a tight hug.

"Corvina!" I hug her back so tightly then I kiss her cheek. It's been so long since Corvina and I met in person. "I can't believe you came to New York all the way from Marnie University at L.A. city, you are far from your Cali home!"

(Thumbs up for beautiful California!)

Corvina fanned me, "Ashley please!" she laughed. "You are my high school bestie and I will never forget that, I will go so many damn lengths to see your graduation and your celebration, I'm just so mad you can't see mines, it's like next week and I know you must be busy with that fashion designer girlfriend of your's, seen you in the mag baby and on Vogue mag!"

My confidence level went from 0-100 real quick now back to 100-0 real quick, my esteem was shot. "We broke up sometime yesterday over text, well she broke up with me, I don't get none of what happened or why she just jetted herself outta here like the blue fuckin' fairy Corvina."

Corvina shook her head. "Well she obviously don't know what she missed out on, I mean like fuck if I weren't married I would have snatched your ass and made you my wife." yes, Corvina Cross was bisexual. In a high school Friday night party Corvina and I had sex, I was only a virgin and she took me, she made love to me but before all that one night best friend stand happened we were already friends.

I blushed. "Oh Corvina!" I kissed her cheek.

She pulled me into the bathroom with her, pushing me up against a wall and kissing me softly. "Ash, god I miss you it's so crae."

I gasped. "Corv are you sure we should be doing this?" I asked with furrowing eyebrows.

"Yes, me and Matt are in a open marriage, we can do whatever we want with consent you would be the perfect girlfriend."

I blushed more red with hot cheeks, "No I'm good because right now I really need to just be single for the moment until I can figure out where I want to go with life."

Corvina smiled. "Well boo don't ever forget me if you ever want to have someone to hold sometime in bed and get cuddled by two people and we'd take care of you so well you wouldn't have to pay for a thing Ashley, live with us for free and free food, free everything babes!"

That sounds like a pretty good deal. "Well give me sometime, maybe one day I'll take you up on it." who the fuck knows; eh?

We head back into the party Corvina and I get drinks, we sit down and talk for a bit play around and yada, yada.

A little while later Corvina, Maddie, Paris, Paul, Boris and I head out to the pool of Gallina Siv garden. There is a wide pool that looks like a waterfall honestly, from one small cliff end water is cascading down. Lush exotic flowers surround Siv's pool, lights and lilies in the waters. I step out of my bandage dress and heels, slowly stepping into the water, then dive in a bit when I'm at the second step swimming in five feet. The water and swimming takes the break up off my mind and now I'm at ease with myself so I sit on the side of the pool then a Siv's server comes to me in no shirt, black swim shorts and black flip flops, "Hi, my name is Dylan need a drink-- We've got cherry-pom Margarita and Vodka with Ice tea 1800."

I smiled. "Vodka iced tea 1800 please."

Dylan sat next to me taking the 1800 off the silver platter. "Can we just sit and talk for a while, nothing serious or deep but just a friendly talk, my girlfriend dumped me just tonight and she's one of the graduating students from your class of graduates who reserved Gallina Siv's."