chapter 42

Bella POV.
I wake up and run to the restroom to vomit.It's been like this for a few days.I hear Jay's footsteps.

"You okay ?"He asks curiously .I wash my mouth and nod.

"Good.We could have some fun.It's been a while."He smirks while pushing his body agents me.

"Noo.Im just tired.Im going to sleep."I sigh and go lay down.

"But it's 9 and it's a Sunday?"He questions.

Daniel POV.

"Im coming to live with you."Bridgett smiles and pushes past me.

"What ?n-."She places her lips on me and pushes me agenst the wall.I push her away.

"Come on ."She grabs me.

"No i don't want to okay."I leave the apartment and stomp off.I drive over to the park.I sit on the bench and look over my shoulder.

"Hey."I smile.She looks up and a smile grows but fades.

"Hey."she coughs.I notice that she has something in her hands.

"What is it?"I ask .She opens her mouth as my phone receives a message.

"You'll be here?"I ask her ,she nods and i go for a run.I look at my message.

Dylahn:You're to slow.

They took her.They have been planning to take her for a while ,it was my job.I just didn't have the heart to do it.I drive over to where we were going to take her.I put my mask on and walk in.

"Help!!please !!"I can hear Bella cry.My heart breaks.My fault.I run over to her and try to untie her.She tries to scute away but fails.Im pulled back and tied down myself before my cover being blown.

"Nice for you to come."I hear a blade,i cold metal placed on my neck.

"NO!LEAVE HIM ALONE!!"I hear Jay laugh behind his mask.He takes it off and she gasps.

"Don't worry.It's just for laugh.His torture is going to be watching you and his child die."He says coldly.what?!

"I don't.....I don't understand?"She stutters.My heart beating at a 100 beats per second.

"What you think i don't know?You're pregnant!It's his child,we used a condom.Also i got hurt after getting Bridgett pregnant,SO I CAN'T HAVE KIDS!"He laugh in her face.Is this true?

"What about that guy?"She ask.Of course he would know.

"Him,same.No kids."She cries out.Im sure Dylahn isn't here.

"Well hello?"I see Dylahn with that Johny kid behind him.Johny's eye's lock on bella.He shoots Dylahn and Jay multiple times,till dead.He unties us and runs.I run after him.

"Johny?"He stops and turns to look at her.

"You knew?"My voice in shock,she knew him.

"He's my brother.I'm not stupid Johny.What was the point on stopping you if you didn't care what i would say."She says a bit scared .

"I'm sorry."He cries before running out.

"Umm......Bella?"My voice hums.

"Yeah?"I give her a look and a smile grows.

"I'm pregnant!"she says with Jaz hands.I can't help but hug her.

"I love you..."I smile and kiss her .

"I love you too...."She says while digging her face in my chest.Those are the word's I've been waiting to hear.And now there mine to keep