Chapter 6

JACK'S POV (Bella's dad )

We finished our work early so we got to go home early.

"We're here! "I tell Anny. (Daniel's mom )she smiles and jumps out. Its 4 in the morning, so I go check on Bella. I walk in the see her and Daniel sleeping peacefully. I smile and walk outside not wanting to wake them.

"There sleeping. You should go home. Ill tell him to go home in the morning. "I smile to Anny. She nods and walks out. I go to my room and fall asleep.

........................
I wake up and check the time,its 11.I jump out of bed and find Daniel in the hallway. He washed his clothes.

"Oh ummm, hey I hope you dont mind me washing my clothes? "He says scared. I smile and he just stands their scared.

"Jack right? "I nod. "How long has Bella been having nightmares? "He asks worried. Great. I sigh.

"Her mom told me they started before she moved here. Im scared for her, they seem to get worse. I try to wake her up but its no use. She just wont wake up. Only when she wakes up her self. "I tell him and he looks confused.

"She had a nightmare but I woke her up with no problem. "He tells me.

DANIEL POV

She was fine last night, well after I woke her up.

"Oh, thats good. "He smiles.I hear the door behind me open. I turn around to see Bella with messy hair. She looks at me and smiles, then looks behind me and she smiles even more.

"Dad! Your back! "She runs to him. I turn around and grab my clothes.

"Wait Danny. Thanks I haven't had a good sleep in a long time. "Bella smiles, wow. I smile and leave the hallway.

"Umm Danny,do you want to go shopping for the field trip tomorrow. "Shit I forgot.

"No, im busy. "Even thoe I have nothing planed.

"Thank god! My dad just tolled me to ask you."she laughs, oh okay, I see how it is. I nod.

"I gotta go now see you tomorrow. "I say and walk out without another word. I hate it when girls try to act... well, stupid.