Chapter 19

BELLA POV.

The school year is almost over. It's been a while since Danny.

"Hello class. We will be doing a project in groups. "Mr jekens says. I look over to Jay and smile of my new friends. They all nod.

"I'm choosing the groups "he finishes. Someone walks in , bridgett. Bridgett?.

"Oh yeah, sorry we will switch 2 students around, this will be the last switch of the year. " Danny walk in .great. he names all the groups.

"Bella, Jay , Daniel and umm...bridgett. "you have to be kidding me.

"The project is about how other people live in different places of the world. I want a video presentation. "He says and sits on his seat.

"You know you wear that shirt to school everyday. "Bridgett smirks. I have 5 shirts like this.

"You know you wear that ugly face to school everyday, right? "I smirk back.

"You are just jealous that I look better than you."She smiles.

"Jealous of what? You being a bitch. "I glare at her. She sits there, Danny tries to give her a comeback.

"Don't you dare, tell her anything."I tell him, he shakes it off.

"At least im not a bitch who can't control herself. "She glares back at me.

"You told her."I look over to Danny. He shrugs. I get up and go to the restroom.

DANIEL POV.

Why's she mad? I never told bridgett that she was bipolar. I just told her to shut up.

"Why did you say that? "I ask.

"Because, she gets mad to fast....why did she say, you told her. "She's too curious.

"I don't know. "I look down. Where is Bella?

"Fine , don't tell me. "She pouts.what a baby. Bella finally walks in. She sits next to Jay.

"Hey, Bella. "She ignores me, completely.

"Bella. "I try again. Jay just looks at me, then turns his head.

"Bell."I say.she turns her head

"Don't call me that. That name is reserved for people who care and for people who I can trust. "She says sternly. Ouch. She turns and talks to Jay , again.

"Then don't call me Danny. "My words seem to hurt her. Her face full of sadness and just pure broken. It's funny.

"Just let it go. "Bridgett whispers. I just nod.

"So you busy later tonight? "She asks, needing me to entertain her.

"No.....I mean yes.Yes I am busy."I studer.she rolls her eyes.

"Whatever. Do the project. "She demands.

"I already finished. "I look over to Bella and she finished the whole thing. Free class for the rest of the school year!

"Oh course you did. ...nerd"I look over to bridgett and glare at her. Sge mouths the words 'what?'.I just role my eyes. The class is almost over, I deside to take a small nap.
................
"Noooo! Get away! !!"I jolt awake and look around for the only person I know who says those words ,Bella.I turn around and everyone is gone except Bella, Jay, jazmen, stefania and bridgett.

"Wow , how gullible. "Bridgett says as she walks out. They all laugh at me even Bella.

"You can be so stupid. ........lets go baby girl. "He grabs Bella by the waist and they all walk out. Baby girl??.

BELLA POV.

Its just a game. What did hurt me the most was that Dann.....Daniel wouldn't let me call him Danny. That just broke me. I don't know why, but it did. With a power that i've never felt before.

"You okay baby girl? "Jay says. I nod.

"Bella, you sure it looks like you are about to cry? "Jazmen asks me.

"I said im fine! ! "I yell at them as we walk out of the school.

"Okay, just chill."Stefania laughs.

"Sorry im just not in the mood. "I state.

"It's that time of month? "Jay smirks.

"Dude, no. Im just not in the mood, okay? "I glare at him.

"Got it. "He winks at me. Stupid!

"Im hungry. "Stefani groans.

"Im down for some In & Out."I run out the door.

"Girls night out! "Jazmen yells and follows behind me.

"Im not a girl thoe! "We all stop and Jay catches up.

"Then you aren't going! "Both stafani and jazmen say at the same time.

"Then who will pay. "He whines.

"I will. .I will"I rais my hand, I put it down when they all look at me.

"Bye see you later ."we all say as we walk away. After walking a bit we find an In & Out. We make our orders and sit down.

"You and Jay make a cute couple. "I turn around and see maggy.

"What? How'd you know. ?" We aren't dating. But it's nice to see it that way.

"It's all over Twitter. "She gives me her phone.

His post:eat well Bella, I love you baby girl.

A smile grows on my face. I give maggy her phone back and she walks away.

"Oh my gosh! His name it baby girl. "Stefani yells. I nod, im in shock. I shake my head .

"Where is our food. "I say just as the food is called. I get up and take it to the table.

"You will be famous. Now everyone will know your name."she smiles.

"I know, but I don't care about that. He loves me. I could die. "I smile back.

"So could I. "Jazmen growns, obviously mad.

"Im sorry. "I tell her.

"Don't be, im used to it. "She sighs and looks up.

"Yeah, me too. "That's how I feel everyday.