Chapter 39

Bella pov.

I'm woken up by wet tongue.My eye's flutter open to the sight of wishbone.I smile and pet him.I try to get up but im stopped by Danny's hand.A small smile crosses my face.I slowly get wishbone off me and move his hands.I grab some clothes and take my shower.I finish and put my clothes on.A tight T-shirt and some shorts.I open the door to a worried face.

"I thought you left."He pulled me in for a huge.I pushed him away.What I did was wrong,i shouldn't have done.

"No,im still here."I stated walking passed him.A frown appears on his face.He only has his boxer's on.

"Okay."He walked away .

"I'm sorry."I said,hope filled his eyes.He walked to me and was going to hug me .

"Im sorry for what happened last night."His hope dropped,my heart broke.

"What?"He said confused.

"It shouldn't have happe-"He cuts me off.

"YOU STARTED IT!"He yells pissed off.I did,but I shouldn't have.

"I know.I...I was wrong."I say ashamed.My heart keeps breaking with every word I say.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!I FUCKING GAVE MYSELF TO YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU SAY!!I ACTUALLY FELT SOMETHING "Im drenched in tears,he's right but I just don't want to admit it.

"I'M SORR-"He plant's his lips on mine,im to weak to push away .My heart melts in seconds.He pulls away and looks into my eye's.

"Tell me you didn't feel anything and ill let it go."He says with hope.I close my eye's and a small tear comes out.

"I didn't."I walk past him leaving him there speechless.I grab my phone and call Jay.

"Can we go out for breakfast?"I ask him.

"Yeah,Ihop."He responds.

"Okay meet you there."I say after giving him.the address.Ihop is just a few blocks down.I walk out the apartment and walk to Ihop.

"Hey."I smile to him.He kisses me and I just stand there.

"I've missed you."He says hugging me.

"Uh,me too "I fake a smile.We take a seat and order our food.

"When did you get back?"He asks me.

"Yesterday,im staying with Danny."I explain,he smiles at me.

"Oh okay,that's good."He says,he shifted a bit and then he seemed to zone out.

"Hello."I snap my fingers and he comes back to me.

"Sorry just thinking."I nod and our food comes.

........

We finished eating and we are at the movie theater right now.We pick a movie and our seat .We walk into the theater and get in line for a drink.

"Jay!"A voice yells behind us.We both turn around .

"Bridgett,Daniel."He says.I stand there in shock.Danny pulls bridgett closer to him by her waist.Tears threaten to fall out.

"I'll be back."I make out with Jay and walk to the restroom .I fired back at him.I lean agenst the wall and cry.I look into the mirror and an illusion of Danny appears.I turn around and see bridgett.

"Why you crying Slut."She gives me a wicked smile.I dry my tears and fire back.

"Look who's talking."I roll my eye's.

"Me but at least i don't fuck a guy and then make out with one the same day."

"I...."

"What you think he wouldn't tell me.Please your just a pass time.Your just an enjoyment.He just wanted your virginity."Every word she says is like fire burning a house.I walk out and cut the conversation that Jay and Danny were having.

"Jay ,I have something better to do.Let's go to your house and have much more fun than just watching a love scene let's make our own love scene."I say seductively just loud enough for Danny to hear.I pull him out the theater,i look over my shoulder and see Danny standing there.Broken just like i was a few seconds ago.We get to his house and just start.

"Condom."I say,he puts one on and we continue.

.............

"Damn.......your ....amazing at .....this."He says out of breath.Im dead inside.

"Okay."I say while putting my clothes on.He gets behind me and presses his body agenst mine.He sucks on my neck.

"Put your clothes on."I say.He smiles and and puts his clothes on.It's already dark outside.

"Bye."I walk out in hope's he wont call my name.I pass by my dad's house.

"You miss us ."I turn around to the sight of a happy dad.

"Yeah,..."He hugs me and whispers in my ear.

"Us too."We go inside the house and start talking.

"Im sorry."I start.

"No i'm sorry,your old enough to make your own choices.They might not be the best choices but there yours."I smile toward him.

"So,where you staying."He asks me.

"At Danny apartment."I say without thinking.

"Are you guys going out."He says with a smile.

"I wish."I mumble under my breath. "No." I respond .

"Oh."he nods.

"I have to get home,it's late."I get up give him a hug and leave .

"Take your car."he gives me my keys.I get in my car and drive to the apartment.Danny gave me a key for the house.I open the door and see the couch.

"Forever in my heart."I say to myself.I close the door and go to my room .I open the door and tears just flood down my face.

"You monster."I cry.Danny gets off of bridgett,She sits there unashamed.Danny has a wicked smile but it fades when he sees me crying.

"You were right."I say to bridgett before leaving to go to a bar.

Daniel POV.

After Bella left the theater I took Bridgett to the apartment.

"What you wanna do?"I shrug and she get closer.

"We could get revenge."She bites my ear.

"I can'-"She kisses me and moves her hands to my neck.

"Tell me that your not sad about her being in bed with him."She smirks.

"I am sad but-"she pulls me into the room,Bella's room.

"Then,let me help you forget that bitch."She pushes me on the bed.I just sit there,she takes all her clothes off and starts to crawl on me.Before Bella i would enjoy this,now I just do it to forget.Forget what i've done and who've i've become.A broken soul.

"I'd like to forget."I sigh.I take off my clothes and just try to forget.

"I've always loved this feeling."She says.

"Wait.What if you get pregnant."I get out of her and start to walk away.

"That can't happen,i got surgery."she pulls me back.I get on top off her just as the door opens.

"You monster."I can tell it's Bella.I give her a wicked smile but it doesn't last once I see her cry.

"You were right."She cries before running out.I caused this.