Chapter 42

Bella POV.

I wake up and give Jay a kiss on the lips.I shower and put on my bra along with an undy.I grab some clothes.

"To long."I groan before looking for scissors.Im a new person.I don't care what happens all i want is to enjoy life to the fullest.If that means sex getting drunk and waking up in a random bed ,let it be.I grab my tightest shorts and cut them under my ass.I grab a tight shirt and cut off all the back.

"Im going for clothes."I whisper in Jay's ear.I grab my car keys and my wallet before leaving.I get a call.

"What?"I say.

"You are late!"My boss says.

"Shut up,i quite.Go get a girl."I say and hang up.I drive till i find some store.I park the car and walk a bit .

"Strip."I read and walk in.I see many clothes.

"Can i help you?"I turn to see a guy with only his pants on.

"Yeah.I need new clothes."I say.He nods and walks past me.

"You look like this would go well with your bust.....and this with your ass."He gives me a bunch of clothes.He walks over to the dressing room with me.

"What?"I say ,he points to a sign.(can only enter with worker.)Oh.Im a different person but im not a freak.I nod and let him in,I slowly take me clothes off.

"You need new every thing."he says before walking out and coming back with bras and undy's.I put on a shirt that is completely see-through.No.I try on a pair of pants that make me look bigger.Okay.

" here."He hands me a bra.I try to put it on.ouch,no.

"No fit."I blush.

"Let me.measure you."He grabs the string and measures me,he leaves and comes back with more.I put some on and they fit.Sure.I grab a crop top that has a built-in bra.I put it on and i look good.
...................

After trying many clothes on bough 2 see-through shirts,1 crop top and 4 botty shorts.

"65$"He says.I give him my money.

"Do you need a job?"He ask.

"Yeah,why?"I say as i grab the bags.

"We need a girl .You would do the same as me....You get paid 12$ at start."He bribs me.I nod and sing a form.

"I like you so no wait.You can start tomorrow."He says before leaving.I go to my car and place the bags in my car.I go to another store.

"Need anything?"A lady smiles.I shake my head and keep searching.I grab a random pj .

"Uhh...that's for a honey moon ."the lady says.creep much.I nod and take it to the register.She gives me a mugged look.I pay her and leave to go home.

"About time."Jay says jokingly.I smile and leave the clothes in the couch.He looks through it.

"Crazy.It's just clothes."I laugh and walk over to the fridge.

"Oh yeah just clothes."He smirks holding up the pj.It's see-through,for bottom it has short shorts and for top a tight see-through shirt.

"I liked it,i thought we could use it."I say as i drink a cup of water.I run to put it on.I take all my clothes off and put it on.

"You look like those girls from a manga book."He says once i walk into the living room. We start to make out,a knock is heard at the door.I groan and go to open it.

"What do you want?"I mumble as Danny stans there amazed.

"Did i interrupt something?"He asks.Duh.

"Yeah,please come back when we're done thanks."I slam the door and Jay runs to open it.

"Babe,we're going to spend the day with them."Jay smiles,i spot bridgett in the car.I nod and go change.

"Ready."I smile.We go into Danny's car.Me and Jay sit on the back seat.

"Lets go eat im hungry."i say.I hear Jay laugh.I look over at him.

"We are going to the beach."He winks.I smile.

"What about a swimsuit ?"He hands me a small bag with my swimsuit.

"Here,get down."Bridgett says to all of us.they get down and i change it the car.I get out and scare Jay.We go into the water.

"You look hot..."He says.I kiss him and swim away.making him follow me.

"Follower."I laugh as he wraps his hands around my waist.

"You know water sex is very fun."I frown.

"Why don't we just enjoy each other."I smile while grabbing him.His hands go to my ass I wrap my legs around his torso.We make out ,his hands still into my ass.Is this love?This is my love.Hard core and Fucking...and just pure enjoyment.