chapter 29

DANIEL POV.

I can feel her smile against my chest.I let go and she stays there.

"Let go know That's enough thanks. "I say,I hear sniffles. She Let's go and walks to her room, locking the door.

"Bella? "I knock on her door. Nothing happens,is she mad or is she crying. I take a seat on the floor and just wait.

"I don't know what it is about you, but you worry me more than you should. "I mumble. I can hear things being moved from inside of her room. I get up and find a Bobby pin.

''I still remember How to brake open doors''I say and pick up the Bobby pin from the restroom. I slam open the door and see Bella with a sharp blade.

"Stop! "She cuts her leg and blood oozes out.

"Close the door. And shut up. "She begs. Don't close it. I close the door and lock it.

"Give me that. "I take the blade from her hand.

"You don't care what happens to me, so just cut the act. "She takes it back and cuts herself again. I look closely and she has several older ones.

"I never said that I didn't care. "I sit next to her.

"Action speak louder than words. "She whispers, not wanting me to hear.

"Why? Why do you do this? "I ask she looks into my eyes.

BELLA POV.

I know I shouldn't trust him but the words just flow out.

"My life has never been easy and I just feel like giving up, I can't take it. "He looks disappointed.

"I know How you feel. "He lift his jeans up and reveals a bunch of scars.

"You too. "I smile he nods in shame.

"I tried stopping but I never actually stopped. "He lifts his sleeve up and more cuts are shown.

"Look at this. "He looks over at me. I lift my hair up and show him my tattoo.

"Wow. "He leans closer.

"Its spells out,till the end. "He smirks.

"Yeah, life might be hard but you never stop till the end. "I put my hair back down.

"Oh and look at this. "I get up and grab my lip ring. I put it on and his eyes grow wide.

"Is that Why you always bite your lip? "I nod.

"Don't tell my dad. He doesn't know,nobody does. "He rolls his eyes but nods.

"Wait,I got tattoos too. "He takes his shirt off. Damn!!. I can't help but bite my lip as I stare at his body.

"Its a smile, gun, broken heart....oh and my back it says 'on my way.'Cool right? "I nod as I study all his tattoos.

"Why,on my way? "I ask, he puts his shirt back on.

"Because, I'm on my way to wherever life sends me. "He smiles.

"I'm hungry as fuc. -"my phone rings, I answer after a few rings.

"Umm, wait?. " I pull my phone away from my mouth. "I'm going to eat with Jay. "I state.

"And? "He mocks me.

"Yeah,that sounds good. See you there....... Bye. "I hang up the phone.

"So,you going to eat with him. "He looks at the floor.

"Yeah,get out. I'm going to get ready."he sits on my bed.

"I'll just hang out. Where's the control. "He looks around. I want to yell at him to get out, but I just can't.

"Get... Get.... UGH!, it under the pillow. "He smiles and searches my bed.

"Don't do anything wierd."I grab my stuff and walk to the shower. The water is worm and cozy.

"Hurry, I got'z to pee. "Danny knocks at the door. I roll my eyes.

"No,I just got in here! "I yell over the water.

"Please, im about to pee. "He begs.

"No, wait. "I take my shower.

"I'm going to be in your room then. "He says.

"Okay,........ wait?... what?! No please. "I rush,and finish my shower. I put my clothes on and walk out.

"Danny? "I open the door to my room.

"Oh,hey. "I look around and nothing.

"You didn't pee. "I take a seat on my bed. It's wet?........ IT'S WET!!.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! "I yell.

"You wouldn't hurry up. "He whines holding back a smile.

"I don't give a fuck... you bitch!! "I punch him and he falls back. I continue to attack him.

"It's water! "He blurts.

"No it's your junk. "He grabs my wrists.

"My junk is still attached to my body, thank you very much....... It's water,I swear."he let's me go.

"Gross, "I walk away from him.

"Check it's water."he frowns.I smell the sheets, knowing I might regret it. No smell comes from it .

"Okay, it's water. "I frown. He smiles at me.

"See ya, have fun with ,Mr. Un-trustworthy. "He walks out and slams the door shut. I roll my eyes but a smile grows on my face.