Chapter 9

BELLA POV

I wake up with a hudge headache.

"Finally your up. "I turn on my side and find Danny watching tv. I roll my eyes and get up from bed. I brush my teeth and take a shower. I was wearing Danny's shirt.

"Did we, umm, you know? "I ask nervous.

"No.But I was a dad for a day. "He laughs. What?

"I'm lost. "What happened yesterday?

"You were drunk out of your mind. I found you dancing half naked and brought you back. Then you asked me for a toy. You called me dad and you acted very childish. "He explains,holding a laugh.

"So how'd I get your shirt? "I ask. "They were your PJs"he laughs, I can't help but join him.

"What time is it? " I ask. "The clock's right there. "He points out.

"Did I ask where the clock is? "I say sarcastically. He shakes his head. It's almost 6pm .wow.

"My head hurts. Do you have water? "He gets up and gives me a water.

"I haven't eaten do you want to go eat? "He asks. I'm still mad at him but I cant be mad forever, right?

"Sure. But you should change clothes. "I point out his boxers. He blushes lightly. He showers and changes clothes. He's hot, with black hair and hazel eyes. Abs and tall, he's attractive I guess you could say.

"What? "Danny asks curious. I was staring?

"Nothing. Let's go I'm hungry! "I'm excited to eat in Hollywood. Today I'm a super star. Danny walks out the door quickly.

"Hurry up super star. "I stand there amazed that he read my mind. I shake it off like it was nothing and catch up to him .

"So what do you want to eat? "He asks as he tries to get a cab. "Umm I dont know. " Ive never been here.

"I know. Get in the cab. Hurry I'm hungry. " he commands me. I get in slowly and take a seat, he gives the driver directions. We arrive in a few minutes. It looks really good. We sit down and both order a pasta Alfredo.
"Mmm its good "I say.its really good. We take our last bites and the waiter brings our check. Danny grabs it before I can see how much it was.

"Can I see it? "I ask frustrated. "I don't know can you? "He smirks. I take it from him .The waiter comes and waits to see who will pay. 50$ damn. I'll pay.

"I'll pay. "Danny smiles "No, I will. "I pull out my money before he can argue. He gives me a death glare, I smile.

"I'm going to thr restroom really quick. "He says and walks to the poddy.

"Hello. I didn't expect to see you here. "I look up and see a strainger smiling.

"Sorry do I know you? "Who is he?

"Im Mike. " Who's that? I nod, I dont know you!

"Since your buddy took you out last night I was wondering if you would give me the lap dance. " he says smoothly. What the fuck. He leans in and kisses me before I can process whats going on he's pulled back.

"You! You where the one that wanted to buy her! "Danny yells. Oh my God!
"Stay away from her! "He yelled before dragging me out.

"Danny what do you mean wanted to buy me? "He sighed and explain.

"God! I can be so stupid! Thanks "he nods and opens the door to the room. I get in bed and fall asleep instantly.

DANIEL POV.

Bella falls asleep and I watch tv on the floor.
...............

"NO!! PLEASE!! STOPP!! DONT HURT HIM!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!! "bella yells in horror.i shake her and she jolts awake .

"You okay ?"she nods.i turn off the tv and take off my clothes .whys it always hot .i slide in next to her as she falls asleep on my chest.

"He has a kind heart .He cares,he actually cares."she whispered.Who's she talking about ?

"To bad he choose past over present."i look at her and she's sound alseep.