Chapter 7

BELLA POV

I wake up early to get all my things ready for the field trip. Its a week of stupid people. Great. We're going to Hollywood. We live almost 3 hours away from the location and our 'project ' takes a week to finish. It sucks. But my dad already paid so might as well go.

"Bella if you dont leave now you're going to be late. "My dad tells me .

"I'm out see you in a week. "I grin. "Be good, please, I know you and trouble always goes your way. Somehow? "It's true thoe I'm always in trouble. I walk out and walk to school. I get there in seconds but I feel weird carrying a suitcase around.

"Bella you're here. Hurry up and get in the bus. "Mr.Jekens says nicely. I nob and get on board. I sit down as the bus starts to move. I quickly fall asleep.
...........................
"PANCAKES!! "I jolt awake as I hear someone laugh, Danny. I look around and give him a glare. This girl come up next to him and looks at me like im her prey. I get up from my seat and pass by her like she wasn't even there.

"Oh, hey I don't get a, hello? "She asks. No! No you dont! "Right. Hello."I say sarcastically.

"I'm Bridgett by the way. "I don't like her. At all. She whisperes something to Danny and he smiles like crazy ,then nods. I slowly walk out of the bus and go into the hotel.

"Bella great - .Oh Daniel you to "I turn around and see him walking with Bridgett .

"Since you and Bella weren't suppose to come we didn't book you guys your own rooms. "He says shyly. REALLY?!?

"Luckyly there's a free room but it only has one bed. I know its a-lot to ask but would it be okay if you shared the room? "I look at Danny and he rolls his eyes. No! I want my bed back. I couldn't even sleep last night.

"NO! "Both me and Danny yell. He smiles "too bad I'm the teacher. "He tells us. Then why did you ask, stupid. He gives me the key and leaves. I look at Danny and bridgett's gone. I look down at the keys like if they were a puzzle. Danny takes them from me and starts walking. I walk behind him.

"Why you mad? "Why do you care.

"I'm not mad I'm just......tired"I tell him. "Yeah okay. "He opens the door to the room and its smaller than expected.

"I call dibs on the bed! "I yell as I jump on the bed. "No you don't! "Danny laughs and tries to tickle me off .I fall hard on the floor.

"What I tell you."he smirks. I jump on the bed and get on top of him.I start to tickle him when I see a flash. I look at how im positioned and look at Danny. He seemed worried maybe even scared. I jump off of him to find Bridgett at the door. She runs out.

"Oh my fucking Gosh! "I say before running after her. I see her in the hallway showing everyone Her phone. They see me.I run back to the room and kneel down as tears come down my face.

"Bella? "Danny says worried. Its his fault! It's his fucking fault! "We have today and tomorrow as an enjoy day. "Great. I dont hear anyone outside of the hall so I dry my tears and walk outside.

"Bella wait! Slow down! "Danny shouts. "Where are you going?! "Today couldn't get worse. I walk faster as I feel him pull my arm. I turn around and slap him hard on his cheek.

"What the heck! "I'm argry, sad and a bunch of other stuff too.

"Its all your fault! You make it look like its okay! I'm ruined! I came here to start a new life and be happy! You ruined that for me! "I yell in his face. I feel someone pull me back.

"Bella what's wrong with you. Lower your voice, please. "Mr. Jekens says quietly. I turn around and run out. Im going for a drink. A long drink.

DANIEL POV

I stand there as random people stair at me. I remember Bella's dad giving me his and Bella's mom number. I call her mom.

"Hello? "She says threw the phone.

"Umm yes, is this Bella's mom?"I ask. God this is hard.

"Yes this is she. "How formal.

"Hi I'm Bella's friend I was wondering if you knew any friends that bella might be close with. "I say as I walk back to the room.

"Actually yes. She's really close to ivy and a guy named Jason, I think. "When I hear that boys name something in me just,hurts.

"Ah, okay. If you dont mind giving me there numbers that would be great. Please "Since when do I say please. She gives me there numbers before hanging up. I call both ivy and Jason at the same time as a group.

"Hello?"they say at the same time.

"Hi im Bella's friend from California. Do you guys know where Bella goes when she's sad or angry? "I ask

"Why should we tell you? "Ivy asks curious.

"Because I need to find her .please tell me. "I beg them. They sigh.

"She normally goes to a bar. "Jason tells me. Why didn't I think of that?

Just when I was about to hang up. "Wait! If you're going to go find her be ready to see something... unexpected. "Something about his words worry me.

"Thanks "I say and hang up. I grab my wallet and key. I run out of the hotel. I search up near bars in walking distance and start to walk.

............................

Its almost 2 am.Ive been searching for hours .I've searched 10 bars. Just as I was about to give up I turn to see A bunch of guys chearing .I look up at the sign and read 'seduce bar '.I walk in and see something I soo didn't expect.