Chapter 37

BELLA POV.

"Psst......psst Danny?"I whisper to him.

"What?"He groans,shuffling on his bed.It's been a day since i left my dad and it's been the longest day ever.

"What if I can't-never mind."I lay back down and close my eyes.

"No no no no no no,you woke me up.Now you tell me "He sits on the edge of my hotel bed.

"Danny,I can't stay in a hotel my whole life.What will I do?"I ask him,he sighs and shrugs his shoulders.

"Oh,lord.Thank you so much for your help."I jump out of my bed and walk out.

"Where are you going?It's like 2 in the morning."he calls out.

"To get a drink."I reply and turn around to look at him.

"With what money?"He raises an eyebrow.

"With your debit card."I smile and hold it between my 2 fingers.

"No more than 10 dollars."He goes back into the room.

I walk out of the hotel and just walk down the street.I can see someone following me.I know exactly who it is.

"If you wanted to come you could have just said so?"I turn around and catch Danny.

"You would have said no."He walks up to me .

"I know."My checks heat up.Burn up.

"What's in your head ?"He asks.

"You wouldn't want to know."I smile.You don't want to know,that I like you.I always have,your color changing eyes.How you try to make things better even when there's no hope .

"Oh,come on ."He pushes m y shoulder lightly.No.I need to keep it to myself .

"I'm just thinking of someone."I look up to him ,he nods and looks up down to me .

"Who?Come on,give me the deets."He smiles.

"No.I'd like to keep it to myself.Let's go back to the hotel."We walk back to our hotel.

"Okay,we are here now.SPILL."I take a seat on my bed.

"I like this guy,a lot."I smile trying not to let him know that it's him.

"Oh......."He looks down to the floor,and looks back up at me with a smile.

"That's good.It's nice to see you move on."He smiles and lays down face front.

DANIEL POV.

WHOOO?!?!?

"Do you want me to tell you,who?"YESS.

"No...save me."i say into the pillow.She takes a deep breath and let's it out.

"Why are you face down into the pillow?"She laughs.

"Because,it's saving me from cr-it's saving me from getting sick."Stupid me.

"Pillow fight!"Bella yells and slaps my back with pillows.I jump up and start to attack her with pillows.

"I'm the....king of ..pillow....fights."I brag.

"Yeah,and i'm the queen."She laughs.

"Your laugh?It's cute."I blurt.She automatically stops and just looks at me.

"What?"She tries to hide a smile .

"You laugh,and im cute."i say.

"Okay,let's video chat my friends in Virginia."She grabs her phone and calls them.She sets the phone under the tv,so they can see both of us.

"Hey,Bell.You interrupted us."That guys,Jason,smiles.

"To bad.So.she's putting her clothes on?"Bella asks.

"Bell,hi.Oh,hi dude."Ivy smiles.

"Let's play a game?"I suggest .

"Sure,truth or dare."Jason smiles.

"Okay,I'll start.Bella?"She smiles,she's cute.

"Dare."Bella responds proudly.

"I dare you to say your crush,and no lying.I know you."She whispers something to Jason's ear.

"Ummm.Its this guy that you guys don't know."she gets bright red.

"Whatever."Ivy rolls her eye's.

"Ivy"I say getting the attention off Bella.

"Dare."

"Kiss him."She grabs Jason's collar and makes out with him.

"We were just having sex.This is nothing."She says when they finally finish.I look over to Bella.

"Dirty and a long game,huh?"I frown my eyebrows.She nods in shame.Yeesssssssssssss.

"Good."I whisper smiling.I like these two .