Chapter 4

BELLA POV

I try to wake up Daniel but its no use.
"DANIEL GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF MY BED!! "I yelled, I couldn't help but smile.

"No. Get away. "He groaned. Pancakes! That always woke me up.

"I made pancakes! "I smile. Even though I haven't gotten out of bed, because of his arm.

"No you haven't, you haven't gotten up yet. Lier! "He gets up and looks at me. I frown and he laughs. I look at his arm as in saying, move it bitch.

"Oh I'm sorry. "He blushed lightly. I smile and got up. I tried to jump over him but fell on top.

"Shit. "I looked up and saw him shocked. He helped me up and off the bed. I smiled and rushed out

DANIEL POV

Bella rushed out and a smiled grew on my face. She can be a bit annoying but otherwise she's cool. She's very pretty. Long hair that has a nice ombrey affect, from black to brown. She has nice dark brown eyes and long eye lashes. She has a nice body to. I'm not a pervert like dylahn.

"Umm, Danny I actually made pancakes! "Bella yelled. I get off the bed and went to shower. I finished quickly and changed into some pants and a white shirt. I opened the door to find Bella be held by a robber with a knife on her neck, tears in her eyes.

"You need to be nice. We wouldn't want you getting hurt. "That voice, Dylahn .She seemed to get mad because next thing I know she's on top of him punching him straight in the jaw.

"Bella stop!! You're going to kill him!! "I yelled as I pulled her away.

"GET OUT!! "I yelled to Dylahn ,while Bella cried on my sholder. He got up and gave us a glare through the black mask ,but left.

"Are you okay? "I asked scared of the answer.

"Yeah. "She cried. He's dead. I cant belive I used to do this.