chapter 30

DANIEL POV.

If she wants to date him,it's fine. She'll just get heart broken. My phone rings in my pocket as I walk out of Bella's house.

"What's up. "I answer, Bridgett takes longs breaths.

"I need you to come over ,im... hungry "she says trying to be needy.

"Yeah me too I'm going home to eat ,what about you? "I hear her groan.

"You know what I mean,get over here. I'm already set "I roll my eyes.

"I'm busy "I lie.

"What?! You have never actually said No to me. "She says shocked.

"Yes I have.... "have I?

"No you haven't, you have told me to wait but you would always come to enjoy me. "

"First time for everything. "I hang up the phone just as I get another call.

"What?! "I yell into the phone, again.

"DANIEL. Turn that attitude down. "I rub the back of my neck.

"Sorry mommy. Yes? "I take a deep breath.

"Have you seen Jacky, she hasn't come home ."I can here tears.

"No but I'll find her. "Her voice turns soft.

"Okay, "I end that call,as well. I call Jacky and she doesn't respond. I call Jay and he doesn't respond ether. How does a 15 year old get lost with a 18 year old.

"Let me find out you guys are together. "I mumble ,I walk to Jay's house.

"Hey, How you been. "Stefanie jogs towards me.

"Do you know where Jay is? "She shakes her head.

"I don't really talk to him, he's to despite. "She smirks.

"Tell me about it. "I say under my breath.

"So, you want to go eat. "She asks shyly.

"Actually I have to go look. -"Stefanie kisses me and grabs me by the collar.

"Sorry, it's just that I really like you and you were right there so I kissed you. Oh,and your hot as fuck. "She shreaks.

"I....umm...... thank you, I guess. "She frowns then looks away.

"You don't like me, do you?"she makes eye contact. She's beautiful.

"I do, it's just... look you know what, fuck it. No,I don't like you. "Her eye's water as tears fall down her face. I try to give her a hug but she pushes me away.

"Bella was right all boys are the same. Trust No one but yourself, but that doesn't go for you. You should never trust you. "She huffs and walks away. I can trust myself.

"Whatever. "I walk to my house, since I have nothing to do. Today is a Tuesday, right?

"Mom?! "I yell once I get inside.

"What?!?!? "She yells from her room.
"Today is Tuesday, right? "She rolls her eyes and nods .I begin to walk away .

"I don't like it when you don't tell me things. "She blurts,I make a sharp turn.

"Mom, I tell you everything. "Almost everything.

"Do you really? "She raises an eyebrow. Does she know?

"Yeah. "I rub the back of my neck.

"You didn't tell me that you skipped school. "her voice sad and disappointed.

"It... I had to mom. "She sighs.

"Look honey,you are old enough to make your own choices. I just worry about you and Jacky. "I nod.

"I know mom. You should worry more on jacky. "I walk out before she asks why. The door opens and Jacky walk in.

"Where have you been? Mom was worried sick. "I whisper wanting to yell at her.

"I spent the night, "I want to hurt her But noo That's not right. Fuck that.

"Yeah, you spent the night and half of mom's life. "She gets bright red. My mom comes out and runs to Jacky wanting a hug.

"Get away. "Jacky walks out of my mom's way and goes to her room.

"Don't talk to mom that way. "I groan.
"SHE ISN'T MY MOM OKAY!! AND SHE ISN'T. -............NEVER MIND,I'LL SAVE YOUR LIFE. "she glares at my mom before stomping off.

"Mom? What did she means when she said that you aren't her mom. "Tears threaten to poor out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry,she isn't your sister, she adopted. "She opens her arms expecting a hug, I run to Jacky's room.

"Dad told me to come live with you guys because he never wanted me. "Her voice cracks at the end.

"Don't be surprised if They tell you something unexpected. It life. "She pulls her sheets over her body and goes to sleep. Life sucks.

I know it her that is adopted but I can feel her pain. A pain that will probably kill me. Luckily I have people who love me.