chapter 33

BELLA POV.

I wake up to the loud noise of my alarm.I press the snooze button,only to have it ring 5 minutes later.

"Fucking school never let's me sleep."i groan and turn my alarm off.I take a shower and grab my clothes.

"Cute"Johny says from behind me as i grabbed my keys.

"Thanks."i blush.

"Bella?!"i hear my dad yell just as i get on the car.

"what?"I clear my throat and look at Johny,he shrugs his shoulders.

"Get down?!Johny you can drive to school."My dad takes the keys from me and gives them to Johny.He grabs my wrist and drags me inside.

"Don't touch me!"I pull away just as he slams the door.I look.around and see all of my things.

"Im done trying with you!"He yells at me.

"I-I haven't done anything."I defend.

"oh yeah,i forgot that going behind my back isn't anything."he scoffs.

"what,what have i hidden from you?"I look around again.

"You are dating Jay?!"I close my eyes shut,in fear.

"So?What can i not date?"I ask him.

"Yes,but there's much more than that."he chuckles.

"Im not up for your crap "I walk away,he yells at the top of his lungs.

"YOU !YOU WILL SIT AND LISTEN TO ME BITCH!"His face is bright red.

"why,so you can yell at me for something stupid "i keep walking ,i can feel him cutting me open with his eyes .

"Cuts,Body,drug's,tattoos!"I stop and make a sharp turn.He's holding the bag that holds all of my things .

"YOU WENT THROUGH MY STUFF!!"I try to take the bag but he takes it back.

"Camp!"he drops the bag and walks away .

"No!"my voice shaky and scared.

"Pack your stuff,you leave Friday."He walks out the door and slams it loud.

"No,you cant ?I'm your baby girl.You won't let that happen "i whisper to myself.I open the bag and all my stuff is gone,the bag full of random shit.

"All my stuff.My knives,my cigarettes,my piercings,everything?He took it all."I sniffle .I grab all my things and take them to my empty room.

"What if he didn't find my drinks ?"I rush to mumy closet and take out my clothes.I push against the wall .

"please,please."it finally opens and reveals all of my drinks.I dry my tears, condoms? I rush under my bed and pull out the carpet,a condom is laid on the floor.

"Thank you "i close it and start to pack my clothes.I grab the t-shirt that i used when i first got drunk here.I laugh at what happened that night.

"Never change."i laugh softly as i put it away.I look at the time ,it reads 4:30.Johny should have been here by now? I hear the door open,i open my mouth but Danny comes in.

"W-why are you packing?"His voice sad and scared of my response.

"I'm-I'm going to a camp."Tears start to fall down my face.He grabs me by the waist and spins me to face him,he gives me a warm hug.

"Why?"I can hear his heart beat softly.

"Im to much to handle."the tears now a flowing river.

"No"I try and push away but he won't let go.My heart starts to beat more quickly .I look up to him and a frown is shown across his face.

"Please?"I beg him,he sighs and let's go.I stair at my luggage,the only thing in it the shirt.

"Isn't that...?"

"Yeah,first time."I sigh .

"Hey,look."I look at him and he's wearing the shirt from that night as well.

"Isn't that nice."I give a weak smile.

"Have it."He takes it off and tosses it to me.

"I-I can't keep it."He rolls his eyes and nods.

"Yes you can."He says and leaves me alone in the room.

"No"i say to myself.

"You will not fall not today not ever ."i whisper.

DANIEL POV.

I can hear Bella.talking to herself inside of her room.I walk out of her house and lean on the door.

"Sad thing is ,I already fell."I sigh.