Chapter 10

BELLA POV.

Its wednesdays and ive always hated Wednesdays .Its the worst day of the week.

"Get out of the shower I gotta pee!! Danny yells from the other side of the door.

"I'm going! Hold it!"I finish showering and put my clothes on. I walk out slowly only to find Danny and Bridgett making out .I run back into the restroom, trying not to make any noise. I close the door slowly and put my ear to the door.

"You never came to my room last night. I was waiting all night. "Bridgett says trying to whisper. Oh my god.

"Look, a problem came up. I'm not always going to be there to entertain you. "Danny says coldly. Are they going out?

"Fine! Next time ill just call dylahn! "She yells angrily. I take that as my cue to enter. I walk out like I herd nothing. Just seeing her bugs me. Thay see me and she walks past me,slamming the door behind her.

"What happened ?"I ask nervously.he better not lie to me, not that I care.

"Don't worry about it.Move I gotta pee. "He says and pushes me out of the way. I hear the toilet flush and he walks out.

"Umm you should shower. "He smiles and showers quickly.

DANNY POV.

I finished showering and put my clothes on.I say down on the toilet. Bridgett ruined everything. I honestly dont know why I even fuck her.

"Hurry up! I'm hungry! "Bella yells I smile lightly then sigh, before exiting the bathroom. We went to eat and did the 'project'.

"This is stupid. Its not even a project.all we need to do is write the difference from here and home. How easy, we're already down "I look at the poster and we're done. Wow. I smile and here her laugh.

"What? "She rolls her eys and explains that I smiled right when the song said 'I smiled bright because of her '.I laugh too when I hear that.

"Its already 10.wow. well at least we can enjoy Hollywood for the next two days. "She smiles as we walk to our room.she goes to bed and falls asleep. I stay awake wanting her to have the nightmare and give me her small thoughts.
................................
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!! STOP!! NO!!!! PLEASE, ILL DO ANYTHING!! "she yells ,I wake her and feel bad for not giving her a good sleep. I take of my clothes and slide in next to her.

"Its torture. Why her and not me? "She whispers as I feel tears fall down her face. I look at her and a frown is placed on her face.

"Why not her? "I ask myself confused. Bella's worth dieing for. No you cant think like that! You don't care about her. You never will!