Chapter 16

BELLA POV.

Its about me! I turn to look at him and he has a smirk across his face.

"What if it's him she can't trust!"I yell at him, his smirk fades ,almost instantly.

"It'snot like she cared anyways! Because she has fun with everyone! Right? !" He just stands their.

"Noo! She isn't like him, she cares about who she hurt! "I say. I hear a bunch of 'ooh','burn'and howling noises. Danny goes red with anger

"WELL APPARENTLY SHE DOESN'T CARE ENOUGH BECAUSE SHE SLEPT WITH A FUCKING BITCH! !"He yells.

"WHAT BITCH? !"he's crazy.

"It's sad that she doesn't remember, johny !"he smirks. I slap him on his check.

"Bella! Thats not nice! "The teacher yells. I get up to his face.

"Don't mess with my family. "I threaten. I grab my things and walk out without another word.

DANIEL POV.

Bella walks out. Her family? I grab my things and go after Bella. I see her running down the hall.

"Bella. Wait. "I say and try to catch up.she runs faster .

"Wait. "She stops and turns around, I almost bump into her.

"What do you want? "She mermers. Tears in her eyes. I fucked up bad. I made her cry.

"Im sorry I didn't know that. He was your family. "She rolls her eyes and walks out of school. The bell rings and everyone looks at me. It wont be long before everyone knows what just happened. I walk out of the school slowly. I go to the park, next to my house. I start to run, i've always liked to run.

"Hey dude. How you been?" I turn around and see Drake, my best friend. I smile and walk his way.

"Good. I've been good. "I say. He shakes his head.

"Don't lie to me. You only run that fast when you want to run away from your problems. "He says , wanting to know what happened. He goes to another school, Dreds high school.I sigh and look down.

"I....just don't know. Thats the thing."I hear him laugh. I look up at him and he gets quiet.

"Look I don't really need to know but just be careful. "He smiles and gives me a hug, then walks away. I hear my phone ring.

"Hello? "I say into the phone. I hear q bunch of whispers.

"Hi honey"my mom says into the phone. I hear whispers again.

"Could you come home?"she finishes her sentence.

"Uhh, yeah on my way. "I say and hang up.I walk to my house and try to open the door, its locked. I knock and my sister opens the door.

"Jacky what are you doing here? "I pick her up and give her a hug. She giggles lightly.

"Dad said I could come live with you guys. "She smiled. I put her down.

"For once, I might like the old man. "She laughs and nods. We walk inside and get some food.

"Honey, I got a call from the school. "I turn around and mom looks worried. I sigh and look down.

"Im sorry. Mommy. " she picks my head up, so we have eye level.

"It's okay just keep calm. "She whispers, I nod and sit back down.she walks away and I eat my food.

"What happened at school? "Jacky asks curious.

"Nothing. "I state, hoping she doesnt ask again.

"Lier. Tell me. "I dont look at her because I know what her expression will be. I sigh and look up.

"I got in a fight. "She frowns her eyebrows.

"With who? Why? " she always ask questions.

"Uhh someone and because we dont get along. "She looks unhappy. I look down.

"Tell me her name. "I look up instantly.

"It's not a girl. "I state. How'd she know.

"Stop fucking lying to me. Im 15 I can tell when you lie" she says angrily.

"Look down worry about it okay! "I yell and get up. I walk to my room and slam the door.

"Fucking nosy. How'd she even know it was a girl? "I mumble to myself.I get new clothes and walk to the restroom. I get in the shower when someone knocks at the door.

"What?!"I yell over the water. I hear the door open.

"Daniel, Jacky went back with your dad. "She says obviously crying. I finish my shower and put my clothes on.

"She left a note on your bed. "I run to my room and read the note.
NOTE:
I knew it was a bad idea. But fuck it. Ill miss you. Dont try and find me because it's no use you'll never find me.
She didn't go with dad, she went to our old hiding spot. I run down the hall and into her old room. I open her closet and find the secret door. It opens with a creek.I walk in and run down the small room.

"Hey, you don't hide well. "She jumps up and turns around.

"I didn't think you would remember about here. "She mumbles and looks around.

"How wouldnt I remember where we used to hide when dad came home drunk. I honestly still come here. "I say, she looks up and smiles.

"Did mom follow you?"she asks worried.I shake.my head and she sighs in relief.

"It's still our hiding place."I walk up to her and give her a hug. I let go of her and she walk up to the door.

"You must really care about her because you got defensive."she smiles before she walk out, leaving me in the room alone. I care about her?