chapter 27

DANIEL POV.

I've looked everywhere. I still haven't found her,ive searched all the bars within walking distance.

"Where could you be? "I pick up a rock and throw it to the pond.I keep a constant lonch of pebbles.

"Chill, "I keep on throwing them,even farther.

"I said chill. You are going to hit my house. "The same person says behind me. I throw more rocks,aiming for his house.

"Stop! "Someone pulls my shoulder's.
"Don't touch me! "I yell pushing him off. He grabs me again, pulling me farther, I keep throwing pebbles..

"I said, don't fucking touch me! "I push him to the floor. He gets up quickly and punches me in the stomach. I do the same, he's weaker than me because he falls to the floor again.

"Bitch. "He gets up and lunges to me. He tries to punch me again but I move out of his way. I grab his arm and twist it behind his back. I'm going to fucking kill you.

"Is that... DANIEL! STOP! "I can hear the people surrounding us. The guy kicks my leg and I fall hard. We keep our constant attack agents each other.

"Daniel stop!"I feel someone pull me off him. I turn around to see the bitch who touched me,jazmen. The people leave, the guy just lays on the floor.

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy? "She yells at me,as if I cared.

"I'm not in the mood, okay? "I turn to the guy but he's gone.

"Why are you not in the mood? "She asks glaring at me.

"I'm just not okay! Leave me the fuck alone! "I yell in her face, She gets mad.

"You know what. "She slaps me straight in the face. It didn't hurt ....at all.

"Why did you do that. "I mumble.

"You need to stop being rude! I'm just trying to help you! Now tell me Why you are mad! "She yells getting madder by every word She says.

"I don't know! "I lift my hand in frustration.

"Hey! "Drake come running in front of her. She pushes him out of the way.

"Well,figure it out! "She turns bright red.

"Look, I'm not going to tell you everything, but Bella left my house crying and I can't find her.I wasn't the reason She cried. I've looked everywhere, I have called her but nothing. "Her anger turns into sadness.

"I'll help! "She smiles.

"I've looked everywhere She could be. "I shake my head.and look down .She picks my head up.

"You really care about her, don't you? "I frown.

"No,I just feel bad. I wouldn't be searching, but the gilt would get to me. Duh. "She growls at me like a dog.

"Where did you search? "She asks. Does She know that Bella drinks?.

"Everywhere. "My phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull it out in hopes That it's Bella. It's just my phone telling me I have 10% battery. Damn,it's already 9pm .

"We need to find her, I haven't told her dad. "She looks at me with a crazy look.

"Are you crazy! Tell him that ...she's sleeping over. "She orders me.

"What no! "She rolls her eyes.

"With me, she's sleeping over with me. "She explains. I nod and grab my phone.

"Hello?..... yes, That's me.... Im just calling you to tell you, " I look over to jazmen and drake,They nod at me. "She sleeping over with jazmen...... okay bye. " I sigh.

"He believed it. "They all take a deep breath.

"Call her. "I dial her number, my phone turns black.

"It died. "I toss it to her. I put my hand through my hair.

"Here. "She passes me her phone, I dial her number.

"Hello? "I put her on speaker.

"Wait Let's go to the car. "We all run to Drake's car.

"You sound mean. "She giggles.

"I promise we aren't mean. "I clear my throat.

"I'm in a boat. I'm dieing. I'll see Jesus. Is he nice? "She sound so drunk.

"I could save you, just tell me where you are, please "I make my sweetest voice.

"What's the magic word? "You have to be kidding me?!. What would childhood Bella think, as a magic word.

"Food... please.... thank you. "She makes a dingi noise.

"I don't know where I'm at. People say it's pretty, that many people come here. Oh my gosh. I saw.stars on the floor, That's awesome. "She burst into giggles.

"Where are you at like now. In a room or... "I hear a door close.

"It says, la... bu... en..a...la Buena. "I hear a deep voice, I can't make out the words .She hangs up the phone.

"Ugh!! "I give jazmen her phone back. Stars? .....stars!.

"She's in Hollywood. At the same hotel.we went when we were on the field trip. "I get down and pull Drake out of the driver seat. He gives me the keys and I start to drive.

..................................................

When we finally get there it's already 12:39.

"Could you tell me where a young girl is...maybe drunk. "I whisper to the lady behind the front desk.

"Ah,yes How could I forget. She in room 209."I thank her She nods. We start to walk to the room.

"Wait! Here, and hurry. "She gives me key, something tells me I need to hurry even faster.we run to the room. I open the door, She under some guy. He's about to enter her body. She nacked and so is he.

"Bitch. "I grab him by the neck and pull him off her. She giggles a little ,I look at the guy.... Mike!

"You. "I lung towards him but Drake grabs me.

"Let it go. It okay. "He pulls me away. Jazmen puts Bella's clothes back on her. I look away ,I might be a pervert but I respect any girl... mostly.

"Stay away. "He rolls his eyes.

"I just wanted fun. She asked me. "He smirks. I'm killing you. I walk to him but Drake gets in the way, again.

"Go! Let's go. "He yells at jazmen She nods and gives a worried look.

"She can't walk, carry her. "He signs and carries her. I punch Mike before walking out. Like a boss!!