chapter 23

DANIEL POV.

"You woke up."I grin as Jacky slowly sits up.

"Yeah....I feel kind of wierd "she looks so pale.

"Im sorry,you lost the baby."the doctor tells her.Nothing on her face but a blank stare.

"Oh I understand. "She fakes her disappointment.

"You can go home when you are ready.Just clean up first."he points to her leg.Her cheaks flush ,she planned this miscarriage. I could kill her right now.

"Yes, I'm sorry "she says shyly, the doctor nods and walks out the door.

"I'll be back."she gets up and goes to the rest room.

"Mhm, whatever. "I get up and walk around the room. Jacky comes out, clean.

"Let's go."I nod and walk out of the room, leaving her there.once we get into the car I turn the radio on as loud as I can.

"Turn it down!!"she reaches for the radio,I smack her hand. She sits there in silence.

"Where are we going?!"she yells over the music.I stay quiet.

"If you aren't going to talk to me I'm leaving! "She opens the door and walks out.you can stay.it's the middle of nowhere. I stop the car and let her get down.

"Okay "I turn the music down,she slams the door. You swear I'm taking you home.

"Bitch."I drive away and go back home,leaving her behind. I look at the mirror and see her just stand there in astonishment.

"Next time don't make a stupid move."I turn my attention to the rode again.I hear my phone ring.

"Hey."I calmly say into the phone.

"Hey, dude I'm bored. I want tacos."Drake says at the other end.

"Dude we live in California, where are we going to get tacos, Mexico. "I role my eyes at how stupid he can be.

"Oh yeah.then let's go get some sort of pasta."pasta?

"Where?..... wait let's go down the one by your house."I can taste the food.

"Yeah, see you there in 10 minutes. "

"No...30 im like really far away."I turn the radio off.

"Yeah sure."he hangs up the phone.

I finally get to where Me and Drake agreed to eat.He still isn't here.I pull out my phone and check the time.

"Hey,let's go."I look up and see Drake with jazmen. What the fuck.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to pick her up."he says softly.

"She wasn't even invited. But whatever. "I role my eyes .I hear the soft whispers behind my back

"What's wrong with him,?"I slightly turn my head and I see Drake shrug.nothing is wrong with me!!

"I'll sit here, but im going to the restroom. "They nod and I walk to the restroom.

"Are you sure he isnt half a girl?"are you for reals.

"Im sure ....let's. -"I walk into the restroom, the sound dies down.

"She needs to shut up.she dont know shit about me. "I mumble, I take a deep breath and walk back out

"So yeah thank you."jazmen finishes her sentence quickly and hangs up the phone.

"Who was it? ''I ask her.

"Hello thank you for coming today. "The waiter greats us."what would you like today? "He finishes.

"The special. "We all say at the same time. He laughs and nods.

"Okay that's it, right?"we all nod.he walks away, jazmen gets up and runs to him.

"Aren't you jealous that she's going after him?"he looks over at her.

"No."he smirks.

"Okay, I'm back."jazmen gives Drake a big kiss. She gets a message and they both look back.

"Dude,please don't hate me. You are my bestfriend. "Drake says nervously.

"Why would I -."

"Hey you...... you never said he was here.."Bella looks over at me.

"Are you kidding me.really?! "They look at both of us.

"We're sorry. It's just that...... "jazmen looks over at Drake.

"Don't look at me,I'm.scared right now.

"Could you take a seat? "The waiter tells Bella. She sighs and takes her seat.he places our food on the table.

"Thank you.....Bella say thank you."she glares at me and shakes her head.

"Rude."he smiles at her and leaves.

"You could be a little bit nicer....just for once "I smirk.

BELLA POV

"I am nice...."could you just shut up.

"Sooo, how's school?"Drake asks.

"It sucks. "I mumble.

"No,you just don't like it."Danny corrects me.

"Fine,I don't like it."I sarcastically remark.

"Someone is on her period again."he says just loud enough for me to hear

"Can you shut up! And no I'm not "I shout, a few tables look at us .

"Whatever. "He makes a girl voice.

"Both of you, chill out."Drake glares at us.

"We're done eating, I'll go pay. "Jazmen gets up and pays before coming back.

"We're leaving..... Bella? I'm I didn't come in my car.....Bye love you."she drags Drake out.

"Are you kidding me? "I groan .Danny looks over at me.

"Great, and I don't have my car."I frown.

"Why not? "He asks.

I sigh, "because I got in trouble at this store so as a punishment my dad took my car away."he hold back a laugh.

"It wasn't my fault that bitch wanted action, I gave her action. "He Shakes his head.

"Where do you live? "He stops laughing.

"Really? California. "He smirk.

"Were there camera's around? "

"N-.....wait? Shit. It was a fucking show."he bursts into a huge laugh.

"It's funny. How stupid can you be? "He says between laughs.

"Shut up or I'll give you a show too."he catches his breath then smirks.

"I'm sure you will. "I role my eyes

"Pervert. "I smirk back.

"Sure,call me that.... and it's not like you don't stare at guys dick's. " my cheaks flush.

"I'm right.Aren't I? "He leans back.

"No you aren't right.....jazmen already paid right? "He sits up.

"Yeah, why? ''

"So I can leave. "I get up and walk towards the exit.

"Wait! "I turn around and see Danny running my way.

"Are you walking? "I nod.

"I'll give you a ride? "

"Sure. "I though he would never ask?!