Chapter 1 | Onesies

Scott's POV

"I'm excited for tour!" Mitch said as he fiddled for the right key to our apartment.

"Me too. But we are gonna be stressed... Woo... Just thinking about it, already makes me tired..." I said, as we walked in to our living room. I threw my bags on the couch and plopped myself next to them.

"And I'm going to miss my BABY." Mitch said turning his voice into a baby voice as he picked up Wyatt and snuggled him, before carrying him to where I was.

" Oh right, speaking of which, we should call Alex to tell him when he needs to come over to cat sit him." I said, stroking Wyatt. I looked up at Mitch, and when I mentioned Alex, his face fell but he quickly covered it up.

" Right okay, You do that." He paused, "Can we watch a movie later and cuddle with Wyatt?"

Yeah sure, but I much rather cuddle with you.

"Yeah sure." I nodded, "I'll call Alex, you pick a movie." I stood up, took my bags and went to my room.

Mitch's POV

"Yeah sure. I'll call Alex, you pick a movie."

I jumped from my seat, shortly after he went to his room, startling Wyatt.

"Sorry baby. But daddy has to pick a movie and get the blankets ready."

Scott and I have a tradition, whenever we watch a movie, we would have blankets and we would take turn choosing the movie. Today, I went with a classic, sad, love story. The Notebook. I usually never pick romance. But today, I felt like I was in a mood for some crying. I put the CD in the player and paused the movie. I got out all the blankets and set up the couch, ready for a cuddling session, either with Wyatt, or my Best friend. After a while, Scott came out wearing his superman onesie.

"You never told me that we were going full out Scottie"

"Well, Mitchie, now you know. Go change to your bear onesie." He said as he picked up Wyatt and sat on the couch covered in blankets.

"Okie!" I said skipping to my room.

I stripped to my boxers and pulled on my onesie. I took one look in the mirror, fixed my now, messed up bang and sighed.

How does Scott stay so perfect all the time...

I shook off the thought and strut out of my room.

"How'd you like this display, Stephanie?" I said, dancing a little on the spot.

"Absolutely stunning. Now come. Hold me." Scott said holding his arms out.

I walked towards him and sat next to him, cuddling closer to his side. His arms snaked around my waist. I reached for the remote but before I pressed play, Scott stopped me.

"Mitchie, are you okay?"

I looked up at him. Why wouldn't I be? I'm cuddling with the cutest man alive.

"Yeah, why?" I said, hugging him tighter.

"You picked The Notebook. You never pick sad movies. You're type of movie night is Frozen, Bad Teacher or gay porn..." Scott joked but at the same time he was serious. "Is there something you aren't telling me? Are you in love? OH MY GOD! Who is it?" He started freaking out. His arms unravelled my waist, and I didn't like it one bit.

"Scottie. I like it when you do that. Put your hands back to where they were." I pouted.

"Not until, you tell me, who." He said crossing his arms.

I laughed at the adorable sight, and said, "I have no one. I'm forever alone." I said dramatically.

"You have me." Scott said quietly, hugging me again. And once again, I felt all my problems and stress go away. I pressed play and slowly absorbed into the movie, cuddling closer and closer to my best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction and I'm not the best writer, so I'm just doing this for fun. For whoever decides to read this, Thank you and I hope you enjoy the rest.

:)

EDIT: this book is probably really really bad at the beginning. I promise it gets a lil better at the end.