"Why don't you tell him?"

I look at him out of the corner of my eyes and give him a look and he chuckles, "Sorry."

I sigh, "It's fine, I just can't do that. He really likes her."

"And you really like him." He states.

I scoff, "No, I don't."

He chuckles and ruffles my hair and I scowl at him playfully, "Say what ever you want Darlin'." He says, getting up from the picnic bench.

I give him a warm smile and he walks back over to the garage to work on his bike. I smile after him and pick up my book, beginning to read again.

My head comes back to the present and I stand up, walking back to my car. I get in and turn it on and I sit there for a long time, weighing up whether I should go or not. Before I can over think it, I pull away from the curb and drive towards Teller-Morrow. The town looks exactly the same as when I last left it, though it has been spruced up a bit.

Before I know it, I'm at the driveway to the club house and mechanics. I drive up towards the mechanics and park the car, turning it off. There are a few bikes parked along the edge of the lot and I wonder if one of them is his. I grab my purse and get out of the car, my heart pounding in my chest. The sound of power tools from the shed draws my attention and I go to make my way over there.

As I get closer I see the body of a bulky man and I smile brightly at the sight of him. Je looks so different from the last time I was here and I reloaded I've missed him so much. I see a bell up on the wall and I walk over, pulling the rope. It rings and the man calls out, "Be with you in a minute."

I push my sunglasses up onto my head and place my purse on the ground, "What sort of service is that huh?"

"Look Lady, I'm not really in the mood for your-" He begins to say as he rounds on me.

He stops speaking as he looks at me. He looks so much different, his beard and hair is so long with his trademark beanie covering it up. He stares at me with an open mouth, unmoving.

"You just gonna stand there all day and or are you gonna come and give your oldest friend a hug?" I ask, placing my hand on my hip.

A large smile spreads across his face and he rushes forward and picks me up, spinning my around in a few circles. I let out a laugh and hug him tightly around his shoulders, holding him tightly against me.

"I can't believe you're here." Opie says, placing me back on my feet."

"I thought it was about time I came home." I say, straightening up my clothes.

"I'll say." He says, hugging me again.

"How is everything? Donna?" I ask, pulling back to look at him.

He smiles, "She's good, the kids are too if you're wondering."

"You have kids?!" I ask, my mouth agape.

"Yep, Kenny and Ellie." He smiles proudly.

"Wow, I can't believe you have kids!" I say, so happy for him and Donna.

"You should swing by and see them, I know Donna will be happy to see you." He suggests.

I nod my head, "Definately."

I hear the door to the club house open and I turn to see four older men walk out of the club house. They talk among the themselves until they see me standing with Opie.

"Jesus Christ, Emily Carter I live and breathe!" Chibs says, wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up.

I let out a laugh and hold him tightly, "Chibby boy." I laugh.