June 10, 2013 (4)

Whisper was getting excited.

"I have been having some strange dreams."

.

"Tell me about them."

.

"There was something out on the ocean. It was like a darkness, not like the night, but like a thick black smoke that was coming toward the shore. I could see lightening and hear loud claps of thunder."

.

"Were you afraid?"

.

Whisper shook her head.

"No. It was more like I was supposed to be there. I know there were other people there, but I don't remember exactly who."

.

"What did you do?"

.

"I was standing at the edge of the cliff; the one in front of our house. The darkness was getting closer and closer. I could hear screaming and there were strange creatures flying all around me. They tried to grab me, but for some reason they couldn't.

I remember the darkness was right in front of me. It yelled at me and told me that it was there to take me. It kept saying that I had to go with him.

I didn't want to.

I remember hearing Mommy screaming behind me, but I could not turn around. Something was pulling me to the edge of the cliff."

.

"Did that scare you?"

.

Whisper thought for a moment before answering. She got to her feet and looked at the sky.

"I remember thinking that I would like to see a blue clear sky. I remember thinking about warm summer days and playing in the garden with Robbie and Jenny. I remember thinking about Mommy and Daddy and how much I loved them and how sad they would be if something were to happen to me.

I only thought good thoughts.

I remember floating toward the darkness and I could see two red eyes staring at me and the voice that kept yelling, 'Come with me. You must come with me'.

I wasn't scared. Not for me. I was scared for the others."

.

"The others?"

.

"All those who were behind me. I could hear them. I could feel them trying to help me, but they couldn't.

I remember Robbie and Jenny were suddenly there next to me. They were floating just like I was.

They were smiling at me.

I remember they each held one of my hands.

The darkness screamed and I could see a face. It was ugly and evil and it kept yelling and trying to pull me in, but it couldn't."

.

Ilene was smiling. She stood next to Whisper.

"Tell me what happened next Whisper."

.

Whisper continued looking at the blue sky.

"The angel."