August 9, 2009

There was a knock on the door and Elizabeth Warren peeked inside. 

"Hello, anyone home?" 

 "Come in Liz. What are you doing here?" 

"Your wonderful husband called Gerald, so we both came." 

 Elizabeth walked to my bed and hugged me. She and Gerald had become our friends as well and Gerald was our family doctor as well as the Templetons'. 

She pulled a chair to the bed. 

 "Bobby told Gerald what happened. I was in shock." 

 "I guess I put a scare into everyone." 

 "Well you certainly look good now." 

 "I feel great. Hopefully I will get out of here in a day or so. Where is Gerald?" 

 "He is talking to the doctor that has been looking after you." 

 I laughed a little. 

"I actually feel sorry for him. I don't think any medical journal prepared him for the Maynard Rock clan." 

 Elizabeth smiled. 

"So you are coming back to the Rock?" 

 I nodded. 

"Absolutely. It was a terrible mistake for us to leave. I don't know what I was thinking." 

 "It is a wondrous and wonderful place. Gerald and I love it there. Although Kayla and Darryl still have a little issue with the place." 

She laughed quietly. 

"They still get a little spooked."

 "Well, it does take a little getting used to." 

 "Well, the Rock is our home now and in all honesty, I cannot think of another place I would rather live." 

 Bobby came in as we talked. He had taken Ilene for a ride in her bassinet on wheels. He went to Elizabeth and hugged her. 

"I am so glad you came." 

 "How could we refuse?" 

 Bobby had also checked on Robbie who was in the next room. 

 "How is Robbie?" Elizabeth asked. 

 "No change," Bobby said as he passed Ilene to me. 

"Gerald is looking in on him right now. Both doctors are confused by the rapid eye movement Robbie is experiencing."