39

Harry's POV***

Have you ever felt like your world just dissepear in front of your eyes? That's exactly how I felt when Nathalie walked out the door of the building we was in.

I knew this would go straight to the news, but right now I didn't care. I felt like drowning in my own sorrow and toughts when Louis called me. He was probably crying anf told me that he was going to fake his own death and then move away with Madelen and marry her.

I just stood at the same place and answered the call.

"What?" I said in to the phone with my hoarse voice. "Hazza, I found a pheomenal plan on how to get our girls back." He siad and I just stared in to air. "Come with it." I said short.

"They said if they we're famous we could possibly date them, that's why Zayn can date, even marry Perrie. So if they could be famous in any way we could date them!" He nearly screamed in to the phone. I wasn't that excited for the plan, but it was the only thing we got. "I don't know. It is hard to be famous just like that. I mean we practiced for years before we got on x-factor. And do they even want to be famous? It's like being thrown in to a new world where everyone would look at you amd you can't hide--" I was cut of by Louis who moaned. "C'mon! Don't be lame. You're literally the lamest person in the entire world." I squinted my eyes at the people that walked by and gave some of them a smile.

"I'm not the lamest person in the world I'm just--" he cut me of agin. "Lame face." He teased and rolled my eyes. "Excuse me?" I said and face palmed my phone and tried to imagine Louis as the phone that made it all better."I called you lame face. LAME FACE." He said agin and I face palmed the phone even harder. "I'm not." I said. "You are. And a jerk face--" he began. "Please st--" I started but he took the word from me. "Butt face."

"What?"
"Banana face."
"Ok, that does not even make sense."
"It does to me, but you won't understand because you're a looser face."
"I'm not in the mood for jokes."
"Popcorn face."
"Stop."
"Pop...corn..."
"Stop."
"....face."

I was at the point to throw the phone at the floor before I took all my strenght to not. "Fine I'm a banana, popcorn, jerk, lame and looser face--" I siad with a low voice. "And butt face." Louis shot in and I rolled my eyes. "Of course. But that's not the matter now. Can Madelen sing?" I asked and Louis didn't maked this easier than the rest of our conversation.

"No."
"Dancing?"
"No"
"Acting?"
"No."
"Write?"
"No."

"Does she have any talents?" I asked after Louis was a butt face as he called it. "No. I mean. I don't know. Maybe?" He began humming on a song and walk around wherever he was while thinking of something. "Hey, Louis?" I asked with a sercastic happy voice. "Yes?" He said and began humming right after. "Please use your one brain cell to think of any possible talent she could have!" I said and he got more offended instead of listening.

"I don't have one--!" "Think!" I cut him of and it was silent before he come up with something. "I think she danced for a long time ago." He finally said and I thanked God he actually tried. "How long time ago?" I asked and hoped for a -only like two or three years, but she still can dance thought. But what I got was the complete opposite. "I think it's ten years ago, maybe eleven. But all I know is that she haven't danced since then." He laughed and shoot in. "I can tell from her clumsynes." And laughed even more.

Is even clumsynes a word? But hallo, we're talking about Louis. Lets be real, a dictonary don't excist in his life. "Something else?" I asked not really knowing where this would end up, but I gave it a try. "She like to watch youtubers and stuff. You know like the girls that have Q&A's and beautytips and haul videos. Girl stuff. Or sometimes challenges." He said and I come up with an idea."What if Nathalie and Madelen start their own youtube chanel? They can do girl-ish things and get famous and then we can date them!" This was starting to get intresting. "Sounds good." He said and hung up on me before I could say anything else.

I don't know why he have this habit to always hang up first on me. It's like a habit he has that annoyed me before I got used to that Louis is Louis. You can't change him. Even all fame in the world can't change him. After I tought about it I sent a message to Louis.

Meet Nathalie and talk about the plan and I meet Madelen. I sent and right after Louis answered. Sir, yes sir! The plan was that I can talk to Madelen since we obvious that we don't date and the same with Louis and Nathalie. And we does it til' they tell us to not. And just a quick question. Do my face look like a butt? I don't think so. A butt and a banana don't look alike. It's probably just Louis' way to say that I'm handsome.

And with that tought I left the office building with people staring after me and repated probably the wierdest coversation that they ever heard.
__________
Jepp, jeg har fått ny lader og kan fortsette og oppdatere. Jeg oppdaterte på mobilen min også, men jeg fikk ny for den andre var hærpa. Tusen takk for at dere leser boken og kommenterer eller voter! Det betyr mye for meg!