37

Harry's POV***
We laied in the bed just cuddling with eachtoher. As Nathalie snuggled in to my chest I wrapped my arms around her. "I can't belive we did it in a cabin with neighbours that can hear us." She said and looked embaressed over hersef. She looked up at me with red cheeks. "Wasn't it worth it?" I mean. When we are going to get married and have a bunch of kids in the house they know we have done...that." I said and Nathalie looked shocked.

"What?" She siad while a playful smile popped up on my face. "Not anytime soon...I mean, if you don't want to have--" "ok, Harold. Get it." She said quick. "Hey, don't call me Harold...it makes me feel old!" I whined and she just laughed. "I like your name, it's cute." She marked, but I cut her of kissing her.

Something we should do next time is to lock the door. For the next thing I knew Louis was walking in. "Oh my God!" Nathalie shrieked while dragging the sheets all up to her neck even thought it already was over her chest. Louis jumped up while his hands covered his eyes. "Holy God!" He shrieked even louder. Oh God. "I just was going to say to you Harry, we're suppose to be on an interview in exact half an hour." He quickly went out and Nathalie looked embaressed, shocked, pissed off and even more embaressed. "I said it was a bad idea." She stated and looked at me.

"You didn't disagree when we did it." I said and began take on clothes. "That's because I didn't knew that--" she began. "Come with me." I said and she stopped. "On the interview? I can't. Do you remember secret relationchip?" She kissed me softly on the lips. "Yes, but just go with me. They can't kick me out of the band...I'm too loved." I said with my hand on my heart, joking. "Sure your too loved." She chuckled sercasticly and dressed up for the interview.
***
We sat backstage on the set for the interview and Louis kept giving me glanses and tease me. We sat on a sofa me and Nathalie together and Louis on the other side. "Sooo, what did you do before the interview Harry?" Louis teasingly asked and I could tell Nathalie wanted to jump on him and kill him, and die. "Drop it Tommo." I said and he just began laughing and the boys started asking. "What did they do?" Niall aksed and Louis answared. "Ask Nathalie and Harry." My face turned red and before I could answer the called us in.

"Sure I can come with you?" Nathalie asked and I nodded and gave her a quick kiss. "Sure." I answared before pulling her in for another kiss. "We have to go Harry." She mumbled, but we kept kissing. "This is what I ment, a big problem huh? They are so annoying sometimes, you know with the kissing..." We broke the kiss only to find Louis talking to the camera fliming us.

It was pretty akward, so we stood up and walked over to the sofa at the set. "Well hallo Harry. We started without you, Louis said you had something to take care of. "We say so." I said and the interviewer nodded. "So, who's this girl Harry?" She asked and I smiled polite to her. "My girlfriend Nathalie." I said and the interviewer smiled. "A new girlfriend? So how long have you been together?" I looked at Nathalie. "We met because of Louis, and we wasn't that good friends in the start--" she began. "They hatet eachother, but look how hate can be to love." Louis teased and I laughed akward.

Nathalie took the word agin. "And then we solved problems and started become friends and datet a couple of times before we thought it didn't work. And it was back and fourth before we got togther and been together like six months without the dating." She said and I nodded i agreement. "Why did you hate eachother?" The interviewer said and Louis began laughing out loud. "We--" Nathalie took the word from me. "He was mean to me." She said and everybody laughed.

"Not the gentleman we know Harry? So how about you Louis? Met any girls yet? We've seen some pictures of you and a girl kissing and talk." The interviewer said. "Yup I found a perfect girl for me, Madelen." How long have you been dating?" Louis looked like an idiot and begin counting on his fingers. "Five months, three weeks and two days." Nathalie said and Louis' mouth dropped. "Madelen told me it for two days ago. Wierd that I know more about your relationchip than you Louis." She teased only to get back for all he have caused.