Confused. -Cry's P.O.V

Start from the beginning

"thank you Cry." he pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged him back. Just as he let go and stood, the door opened and in walked Snake.

I felt the awkward when they made eye contact.

Jund blushed and Snake just looked away. Jund quickly exited the room without saying anything. I sighed and stood also, brushing past Snake while smirking. He looked at me slightly confused.

"what was going on in here?" he said, looking around. I just shook my head.

"nothing you need to know about." I said still smirking.

Leaving a confused Snake in the room, I walked back downstairs and into the living room. I guess while waiting for me, Felix fell asleep on the couch. I smiled and leaned down and kissed his cheek, which made him shift around a little and smile.

With him asleep and nobody down here anymore I started to search for my mask once again. It was special to me, not only for the soul fact that it hid me from the world for years but it was a kind gift that Snake worked hard to make for me.

After searching for about twenty minuets I finally found it. Under the fridge. Somebody must have kicked it under on accident after I took it off originally..

I rinsed it off in the sink and dried it, then slid it over my face again and sighed with relief. Such a good feeling...

Im not positive why I still have such an attachment to this porcelain beauty. ..actually that's a lie. I do know why.. I know that he hasn't said anything bad about me since I took this mask off today, but I feel so insecure around Felix.. How he must have seen me that day that spoon did this to my face. I can't think about it..

I sighed and walked over to the couch again, taking a rather long look at my love. I know better than anyone how strongly and painfully it hurt me when I went without him for all those years.. But for some reason, I don't feel as attached to him as I should... Although The longer I look at him, the more I notice how much older he looks... His hair is slightly longer, still it's wonderful Swedish blonde. His jaw is more defined, he always smells of the cologne he used to wear rarely back when we first got together.. He seems taller too. And just over all more masculine..

After staring at him for a significant amount of time, I yawned and stretched. I might be more tired than I let on.. I glanced around until my eyes cought on a fancy wall clock. A little past 1 in the morning. I looked back at Felix and the lack of empty space on the couch. Would he get mad at me if I went and slept in his room and left him here...? No. I can't do that...

I looked at my arms. Then at Felix. Then back at my arms. There's about a 2% chance I can lift him up on my own. ..oor maybe I can just wake him up.

I walked up next to him and kneeled in front of the couch, smiling at myself while sliding up my mask a little, leaning forward and placing a soft kiss on his lips. Took a few seconds, but eventually I felt him start to kiss back. The kiss lasted for about 15 seconds before I pulled away and smiled at him as he slowly opened his eyes to look at me and smiled back. He laughed a little and sat up on the couch normally, and I took a seat next to him.

"..can I ask you something? " he said, looking at me. I looked back at him.

"of course." I gave a smile. He turned a little on the couch to better face me and bit his lip, looking down at his lap.

"do we seem.. Distant to you..?" he looked at me.

I gave a slightly confused look.

"distant..? Why do you say so?" I tilted my head to the side a bit and placed my hand on his. In return he sighed a bit and furrowed his eye brows, removing his hand from under mine and reached up, taking my mask off my face.. I completely forgot I put it back on, it seemed so natural to me.

It took everything in my power to not hide again. I'm so used to blocking my face From The world that everytime someone else or even I myself take off this mask, the feeling is horrible. Self consciousness..

"Felix, im sorry. I just.. You have to understand how bad it feels.. Wearing this mask for such a long time and suddenly just exposing yourself in front of all these people.. "
He sighed and looked at the mask in his hands.

"I.. I do. It's just.. Don't you trust me? Do you not feel comfortable without this on around me? " he looked up at me, tossing the mask into my lap. The look in his eyes was almost painful.

"no, i-" I started.

" 'no'? You don't?" he continued to give me the painful look.

"wait, that's not what I meant-" I started again, putting my hand on his arm. He sighed and stood up, pulling his arm away from my touch and rubbing his face with his hands.

"I'm.. Really tired. Im going to go get some sleep. Goodnight, cry." he sighed again and started walking to his room.

I looked down at the mask in my lap and sighed. It feels like my stomach just dropped.. I don't think Ive ever really had an argument with Felix before, even if it was just a small one..

I moved the mast onto the couch and stood up, walking up behind felix and grabbing his hand.

"Felix..? " I said kind of quietly, looking at the back of his head. I heard him sigh.

"..what." his voice was softer than I expected. That's nice I guess..

I walked around to the front of him, watching as his eyes shot down to the floor and his head turned away a little. Still keeping a tight hold on his hand, I stood on my toes slightly and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry.. Goodnight." I mumbled only loud enough for him to hear. After I pulled away, he let go of my hand and slowly pushes past me and went to his room.

I sighed and buried my head in my hands.

I tried..
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I updated, I am very very sorry. Life's been hectic. As usual..

Im gonna start work on the next chapter as soon as this one's updated, and maybe I can push out two updates in one day.

For now, have some trouble in paradise Pewdiecry drama.

Have a lovely day all of you (。・ω・。)ノ♡

"