121. SEVENTEEN Mingyu - Miss Play Hard To Get

Start from the beginning

"Fine! After school let me take you for a bubble tea and I can walk you home," he told you and when you looked at him, you can see hope in his eyes and you just can't stand it anymore. 

"Arasseo. After school," you smiled at him and he jumped off the chair and yelled yes, which made everyone look at the two of you. "Yeah... don't do that." 

"I won't," he chuckled and sat back down. He stared at you once again and you just felt so awkward. 

"If you don't look away, I'm not going."

"Eo? Arasseo," he answered with a smile on his face and just took his phone out and played a game. 

"Guys! There's a emergency board meeting! School's dismissed!" Woozi yelled as he run back in the class room with Hyun Ok and Vernon. Everyone screamed in excitement as they announced it through the speakers and the bell rang. 

"Well I guess we'll be having lunch after all?" Mingyu smiled and you just nodded and gathered your things. He walked back to his desk and fixed his things, took his bag and walked back up to you. "Kaja?" 

"Kaja." 

The two of you walked out of the class room and just when Mingyu was about to say something to you, Vernon and Hyun Ok went in between the two of you. "Hey guys! Bubble tea? Arcade? Amusement Park?" Vernon asked putting his arm on Mingyu's shoulder. 

"Uh... we have something planned together so. Just go on a date with your girlfriend," Mingyu told Vernon and the four of you stopped. 

"Sounds like a good idea," Vernon grinned and took Hyun Ok's hand. "Where do you wanna go babe?" he asked biting his lower lip. 

"I don't really care, anywhere?" she smiled and he nodded. 

"Let's go!" Vernon raised his hand in the air and start to run to the exit of the school with Hyun Ok. 

The two of you then exit the school and walked towards the bubble tea shop, he was a gentle man and opened the door for you. He told you to take a seat wherever you want and he ordered the drinks. When he got to the table, he was holding two (Your favorite flavor) milk tea and you were surprised that he knew what your favorite is. 

"Thanks, this is my favorite actually," you smiled as he take a seat across you. 

"Jinjja? That's a relief, I just picked my favorite," he smiled and handed you the straw. 

"So I guess we both have something in common now," you teased in between giggles and he smiled at you. 

"I know that we've been friends but not that close these past years of high school, and I really like you (Y/N). If you'll give me a chance to get to know you more and for you to get to know me, I would really like that," he said which made you stop drinking you bubble tea. 

"Of course, there's no problem with getting to know each other. But you won't get me that easily you know," you told him with a serious face on and he just smiled. He is such a sweet and understanding guy, which a trait that you like about him. 

"Well of course." 

"If you wanna go hang out after school hours or the weekends, you're gonna have to stick with my schedule because I'm a busy person." 

"I will." 

"And if you find a trait that you don't like about me, just tell me straight up arasseo?" 

"Arasseo," he smiled taking a sip of his drink. "I'm just glad you agreed for a date." 

"This? This is not a date, we just got bubble teas and I'll be working on homework," you told him opening your book and taking out your pen. 

"Well, how about a date tomorrow since it's Saturday?" 

"I can't I have work." 

"Sunday?" he put on hopeful face but you looked back down on your book. 

"Maybe."

"One more question then I'll do my homework too," he took a deep breath and you looked back up at him. 

"Go on." 

"Do you feel the same way towards me?" he stuttered which made him look very cute. 

"What did my friends tell you?" 

"That you do..." 

"Then why ask?" you smiled and he let out chuckles. 

"Just wanna make sure," he laughed and you put your focus back on your work. 

"You said after that question you'll do your homework," you said keeping you eyes on the paper. 

"Oh! Yeah, yeah," he said remembering his words and took out his things. You secretly smiled and he noticed it. "You're laughing at me?" 

"Ani. Do your work Kim Mingyu." 

"Arasseo, arasseo," he chuckled and after a few minutes it was dead silent in the shop. 

When the two of you finished both your bubble teas and homework, you gathered your things and left the shop. He said he would take you home so even though it was a little late and his house is the on the opposite way, he still kept his words and walked you home. When you reached the front of your house you stopped and you looked at him who had his hands inside his pockets and was looking down. 

"Yah. Gomawo," you smiled and tapped his shoulder.

"Eo? For what?" he asked looking up and he just had the cutest face on. 

"For today, I kinda enjoyed it I guess?" you scrunched your eyebrows and he smiled and looked away. 

"Na do, gomawo. Go in," he said pointing at your house. 

"Arasseo," you said turning your back at him. "See you tomorrow at 5," you said while opening the door. You looked at him and his eyes were widened and his face was priceless. You gave him a smile and shut the door. 

"Jalja!" he yelled and you can hear him jumping up and down in front of your house. You were leaning on the door and after you took deep breaths you opened the door once again and saw walking away happily. 

"Yah! Mingyu pabo!" you called out and he ran back to you. "Jalja," you whispered and kissed his cheek and walked back into your house, leaving him with wide eyes, agape mouth and frozen in place. When you were walking up to your room you heard him shout "Yes!" and you just know that he is jumping in happiness while walking home. 

~~~~~

The End~

~~~~~

Oh man... the Goodbye stage. Please come back ASAP boys! I miss you already! 

~Hyun Ok.