Prayers

A/N

I know it's been a little while since I've updated, like a week or so, and I know everyone's used to me writing daily buuttt....

...I needed this break. Plus I bring NEWS!

Sadly, there are only 5-10 more chapters left in this book. Yeah I know, tragic. FORTUNATELY this will not be the last and only book I create!

I will keep you guys updated on any new books I start, promise.

Also, I love all of the voters, commenters and readers that helped me come up to 6.6k broooo! 6 point mother flipping 6K?

I'm so happy geez 💜 my boyfriend thinks I'm a lunatic for being this happy but, aw, man I didn't expect to come this far.

Reminders:

• If you comment/vote/read you won't go unnoticed so for the DEDICATION, I want to specifically show appreciation to....

KyMoriyah, thanks for all of the love, I see you babe.

But off to the story...

------------------------

Shantii

I blinked once, then twice. I glanced over at what had to be Keshina's feet. I groaned and rose up only to bump into Kori leg. I moved her limb and walked to Keshina's closet in her room. I was surprised I fell asleep in Kori's room, I normally would get up and lay in Keshina's. It was a lot more comfortable. I stretched a little and found an outfit for the day, in my side of Keshina's closet, before stripping naked and heading into the shower.

I turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up while I brushed my teeth. For some reason, I was missing my baby. I mean, I always miss him but right now I just wanted to see him badly. I slid in the shower and scrubbed quickly before grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my body. I threw my dirty clothes into my bag and dried off. I paused and text him,

Me: I miss you..

I waited a second before grabbing my Notorious B.I.G. black and turquoise Tee, a pair of acid blue ripped skinny jeans, and my black white and torquoise Jordan 11's. I pulled it on and walked into the bathroom and plugged in the flat iron. I let it heat up and checked my phone.

Baby: I miss you too, what you want?

Me: I can't just miss you? Why I have to want something?

Baby: What you want..

Me: Starbursts and my favorite frappe from Starbucks, please.

Baby: Anything else?

Me: 5 kisses.

Baby: 10

I leaned against the wall and just smiled. I started to smell the burning smell of the flat iron and shot a quick text before beginning to section and flatten my hair. I brushed it down and did a quick half up-half down hairstyle. I left the top in a long ponytail before laying down my edges.

I added a pair of small diamond earrings into my ear and a small silver stud into my nose. I finished the outfit off with a simple silver Rolex. I added some clear lip gloss, smacked my lips together and headed towards the guest room. I leaned on the door frame and watched Keshina scramble around trying to get an outfit together.

I laughed and she looked up. "Bitch you couldn't wake me up?" she rolled her eyes and finished searching. "I wanted you to get as much beauty rest as you could, you need it. Especially in the mornings," I dodged a shoe she threw at me and laughed loud enough to wake Kori up. She got up, squinted at us then the time and hopped up.