Terrìble

Shantii

It was already two and I only had four hours to get ready for me and Jaylon's anniversary. I was excited but didn't want to blow it out of proportion. After all, it was only one month.

I didn't know what to wear so I called Keshina over. She told me she was on her way, so I grabbed the remote and watched reruns of Teen Wolf while I waited.

 When she finally pulled up, I opened the door and led her into the house. "Girl you look so bored. Today is your anniversary, you should be bouncing off the walls!" she said, hitting a split right in the middle of the kitchen.

I laughed and shook my head, "You need to be stopped. But, I am happy, I just don't know what to wear," I spoke. "Okay, no problem. Tell me what you want to look like," she said.

 "What type of question is that. I want to look like I'm celebrating a one month anniversary with my boyfriend Keshina, how else?" I asked, confused.

"Whatever, let's see what you got," she said and horse trotted up the stairs to my bed room. I followed her like a lost puppy as she clawed through racks and racks, shelf's and shelf's, rows and rows, columns and columns of my clothes.

After what felt like hours and hours of her looking, she said, "try this on."

She handed me an emerald colored dress with a small diamond heart in the center of it. I took it from her and tried it on. It fit me perfectly. In my opinion it was nice, it was a long evening gown that showed little skin, I liked it.

I looked up at Keshina for approval, "Too much green," she said. I rolled my eyes and she tossed me a red tight fitting dress.

I huffed and slid out of the emerald one. The red dress glided onto my figure and showed my curves off mercilessly. It exposed a lot of skin, I crossed my arms and waited for her rule.

"No thank you, you don't want to look too good, you have to leave him wondering," she said. She dug around a bit and handed me a royal blue tight dress next.

I slid out of the dress and into the new one. It covered more skin, but shamelessly showed lots of breast. My ass was more pronounced, and my stretch marks were covered so altogether it was decent.

"This is it," she said and smiled. I smiled back at her and slid out of the dress. She tossed me some royal blue and black pumps, matching earrings and a black diamond encrusted necklace.

Her fashion sense was on point today.

I laid my outfit out on the bed and slid out of the rest of my underclothes. I grabbed my towel and ran off to the bathroom. I glanced at the clock on my phone and saw it was already 4:59.

I jumped in the shower and scrubbed from top to bottom, being sure to clean my private areas well, along with my underarms and neck. When all of the dirt was completely rinsed off of me, I walked out of the shower.

When I came back into the room I saw Keshina knocked out, sleeping on my bed. I laughed and shook my head at her. I dried off and lotioned my body with Jenger's Shea Butter lotion.

When I looked at the clock, it read 5:42. I had to hurry up. I took long in the shower, way longer than I intended, and me moisturizing my body was taking up even more time.

I grabbed the dress and slipped it over my bulged hips and broad chest. I looked down again at my reflection and mentally thanked Keshina again for all of her help. I added the accessories and perfume until I was satisfied.

When I looked up to par for our date, it was 6:04. I was running a little behind but that was okay because Jaylon wasn't here yet. I shrugged off a bad feeling in my mind. It was all about relaxing with my baby tonight.

I walked to the living room and waited for him, popping a bag of Doritos open for my wait.

I turned the TV on and watched a movie on Syfy. A vampire sucked the blood out of a human and I watched as it fell limp into the vampire's arms. When the movie ended and the credits rolled, it was an hour and forty five minutes later.

I looked at the clock and raised an eyebrow. It read 7:59. I looked down at my phone to see if I had any missed calls or text and when I saw none, I grew pissed. How can he not call me nor text me?

He's on some other shit tonight.

I changed the channel to Oprah and saw her handing a lady keys to a brand new car. I smiled and got sucked into the TV show, I didn't realize all the time that passed by. When the show ended it was 8:30.

The bad feelings that I tried to push to the back of my mind returned, and I felt like I had to throw up. I looked down at my phone to see the same damn thing. 0 new messages, 0 missed calls.

I hopped up and marched to the kitchen, grabbing some oatmeal creme pies to stuff my face. Keshina came into the kitchen and looked at me crazy, "What're you doing here?" she asked.

I looked at her and shook my head, "I don't fucking know. Jaylon never came." I said.

"Don't tell me that bitch showed you up!" she said, clenching her fist. I shook my head and sat at the table, munching on my pie. I looked at the clock, 9:05.

I looked back down at the phone. Same as before, no messages.

"No calls, no messages or anything. He really has me fucked up," I said, wanting to swing at someone. "His ass better come quick before we break his neck when he steps through that door way," Keshina said and I cracked a small smile, not really in the mood.

I laid my head on the cool glass on the table and blew a big breath out. He has so much to explain.

————————-

Somewhere between then and now, I fell asleep. I woke up and looked around me and saw Keshina in the living room, eating. I read the clock and it said 10:46. I rolled my eyes, "Did he come yet?" I asked.

She looked at me and said, "nope," before returning back to her snack and TV show. I felt tears pricking at my eyes, but willed them away.

I heard a tiny beep come from my phone, I looked down at it to see Jaylon finally messaged me. A bright smile crossed my face until I saw the message.

 I screamed and saw red.

———————————

They thought it was over, haha !

———————————

Heaven

I sent the picture of me and Jaylon naked, after fucking, to Shantii from his phone. I laughed loudly as Jaylon kissed on my neck, thinking I was her.

See a bitch done glown up. I got the same exact hair as Shantii and the same color eyes as hers, but mines are contacts.

I knew this would work. When I saw Devonte in the club, drunk off his ass, I watched him text Jaylon to tell him to pick him up. As soon as Jaylon arrived, I watched as Devonte got Jaylon to drink a can of beer.

As soon as he turned around, I slipped in a few pills of date rape and worked my magic.

I dragged him into a room and fucked him senseless, he even called out Shantii's name when he hit his climax. I laughed again.

I was mad as hell that it was him and Shantii's anniversary, it's supposed to be me and him forever. Fuck Shantii, fuck their relationship.

Once I sent the messages, I rolled my neck over to kiss Jaylon's long dick, sucking slowly as he caught an erection.

I took a few videos of us fucking and me sucking and sent them to her. I told that bitch it wasn't over, and she hadn't listened.

Her loss.

—-

LIKE THE UPDATE ?

VOTE AND COMMENT !