Passage

Keshina in Visual .

Previous Day in Keshina P.O.V.

I just left from Ja'Quinns house. I was hyped as fuck. I guess my patience paid off 'cause today he asked me out. He made this whole sweet gesture. I was grinning the whole time.

I just can't believe shit was finally official, I mean yeah I had a couple boyfriends before but I went with half of them due to sympathy. Them niggas was thirsty but I actually have genuine feelings for Quinn.

I came home looking for the girls so I can tell them what happened. "Sharanda? Makaysia?" I called out, and was answered with silence. The hell they went ? Lord.. It was obvious nobody was here, so I texted them.

Me : Where tf yall went?

Makaysia : Girllllll Trey text me to come meet him and Sharanda boo text her. We here with Trey and Devonte, we all caked up.

Me : Aww well yall have fun and I gotta tell yall something when yall get here.

Makaysia : k

This girl hit me with that 'k' shit and I got mad. But to be honest me and the girls been growing apart lately cause we been going to see the boys.

At the end of the day, no nigga was gon break through what me and the girls have so, I shook that idea out my head.

I knew Shantii probably was somewhere having fun with her booboo Jaylon. It was a Sunday and I was bored as hell, my girls was all out and I ain't know where Shantii was. I'll just text her.

Me : Where you been?

I took a shower and hopped in the bed, taking a long ass nap. When I woke up, I saw on a commercial that today was gonna be a carnival. Shantii had texted me back saying

"I went to church w Jayy" I was slick mad she aint bring me but then I remembered most likely I wouldn't have stayed cause Quinn had called me over.

I was hungry as hell so I went in the kitchen, I walked past the living room and I saw the girls came back. I can tell Sharanda was sleeping good, she was slobbing like crazy.

Makaysia was leaning off the couch. I looked at the microwave clock and it read 10:34. I woke the girls up, and called Shantii up and told them about the carnival tommorow.

"Y'all wanna pull up?" I asked them, patting my weave.

"Yeah." Sharanda said, rubbing the crust out her eyes.

"Doesn't matter to me," Shantii replied.

"What time does it start?" Makaysia asked like she got shit to do. She know good and well she available, that's one thing about me and the girls.

We always make time for each other so the fact she was acting like she had some shit to do, ticked me off. She probably had plans with Trey, but fuck that shit. It's chicks before dicks 24/7.

"It starts at 6, so be ready. I guess I'ma pick yall up." I said rubbing my arm.

It's been a minute since me and the girls stepped out to a function without all the drama and shit. They looked at the time and started packing to go home. When they all left, I closed the door.

I sat on the couch, watching tv and being on my phone. I was scrolling down on Instagram and seen Jaylon had posted a pic of him and Shantii the other day.

She was smiling hard as hell and he had his arm wrapped around her waist. I double tapped it to like, and commented.

@Shantii & @Jayy - Aww, yall too cute.

I was still scrolling when Ja'Quinn texted me.

Quinny - Good night babe.

Something about the way he said that had me smiling hard as hell, I texted back with a good night.

He asked if he could come over, the time read 11:02, if he finna come then he gon end up leaving early because ain't no way in hell he spending the night.

I mean, my mom wasn't coming back until like 3 hours from now but still, I respect her rules with or without her presence. Regardless, I said yeah because I knew nobody was gonna be here but me.

I ran in my room putting an all white hoodie on with some sky blue jeggings. I wasn't getting all cute for him and anyways he need to get use to seeing me at my worst because I sure as hell wasn't finna cake my face up with make up just cause he wanted to come.

Instead of getting dolled up, I just sprayed some perfume on and lit some candles in my room and the living room so it could smell good. I didn't bother putting no makeup on either.

I heard a knock on the door so I answered it and I saw my baby I was so happy to see him. He looked real good with his palm shirt with some joggers and foams. I opened the door so he could come in, and when he did I shut the door behind him,

"Are you sick? You look pale." he said, feeling my forehead.

I looked at him sideways, "Boy sit down, I don't have any make up on," I said, slapping his hand away.

He sat.

"Why? Do I look ugly with no make up on?" I asked, feeling at my face. This nigga got me fucked up, I'm never ugly period point blank. Some say I'm cocky, bitch I'm just confident.

He looked at me and said, "No you just look pale as hell, relax."

I rolled my eyes. He put me on his lap and started kissing me. I asked him was he going to the carnival with us and he looked confused.

"What carnival?" he asked, rubbing my stomach. "The carnival that came last night. Me and the girls going." I said, hoping he was finna come.

"Oh.. I'll bring my boys then," he told me. "Okay yall better be ready at 6, I gotta pick up the girls and then we on our way there." I got off his lap and pecked his lips.

He looked down at his phone before saying, "I have to go, my mom texted me saying she need help moving couches I'll see you at school." he said, got up, kissed my lips and left.

Something told me he was lying, but I shook the feeling off and made my way in my room, getting my outfit ready for tomorrow.

--------------------------

Ja'Quinn P.O.V

I told Keshina I was going to my moms' house to move some couches, but Jaylon had told me some bumb ass nigga had tried to break in #47 and steal our shit.

This same nigga had grabbed some of our product and was getting ready to leave when Flaygo, our security, pulled up.

He said they had the nigga tied up in the basement. I was about to question the fuck outta him, see who he working with and then drop a clip on him.

No nigga was gon fuck up what me Jay, Devonte and Trey built. Ask anybody we own these streets and any nigga who trynna fuck with that getting they ass murked.

--

CHAPTER 23 DONE (EDITED)
COMMENT VOTE