Russ

Shantii P.O.V.

After we left the gym, we got back in the car. After that workout, I was hungry as hell. The girls were too so we drove to Mc. Donalds. We went through the drive thru and saw all of these cars lined up.

Keshina swerved out of the line so fast, all while reminding us that she had food at home, and how she wasn't waiting a whole hour for some food.

Though I did want a Big Mac, she was right. The line was too long to wait out.

The girls kept complaining on the ride to her house about how hungry they were. After a while, I got annoyed. I was hungry too but I wasn't bitching like that.

Keshina pulled over to a random corner store. "Here, damn," she snapped, shifting the car to park. They scrambled out, rushing to grab snacks.

"You want anything?" I laughed. She shook her head no. I nodded and got out of the car.

I walked into the store, grabbing all of the snacks I wanted. Eventually it became too much, so I couldn't hold it all. The little plastic shopping cart was in front of me so I threw it inside.

After piling the cart high, I walked to the cash register and the cashier ringed me up, named a price and I paid up. I had my bags in my hand when someone walked into me. My three bags fell out of my grasp.

"Yo, what the fuck man." I snapped when I heard one of my chip bags bust open.

"My bad, my bad," he said, reaching down and picking it up.

Why did this feel like deja vu?

When he handed me my bags, I snatched it and looked up at him. I remembered him from somewhere but couldn't remember where.

I tried to remember his name and where he came from when he asked, "Don't I remember you...aint you Jaylon's bi- I mean girl?" he asked, correcting his self.

"Nah.. not even." I said. It hurt to hear his name.

"Yeah you are, you the same one who slapped the shit outta me for no damn reason," he said, nodding.

"Yeah whatever," I mumbled, bumping past him.

"Nahh...where you going?" he asked, grabbing my arm. I snatched my arm away from him and looked up at him. He must've lost his rabbit ass mind.

"My bad ma, damn, lower your eyebrow. I just wanted to ask you something," he laughed.

"What?" I blew a curl out of my face. I made a mental note to stick with a weave next time.

"You and Jaylon not cool no more?" he asked tilting his head.

"No, we're not. Anymore questions?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. Why?"

"How about you ask him?" I snapped before turning on my heel and leaving the store.

Seeing his brother, reminded me so much of him. His brother looks almost the exact same as Jaylon.

The only difference is Jaylon has brown hair and his brothers is black. I walked out of the store, and made my way to Keshina's car. She looked at the bags in my hand and I tossed them to her. I had lost my appetite.

I know Makaysia told me not to let anyone determine my mood but right now he has me fucked up to the point I'm not even eating. That's a first.

I never pass up my food like that. I held my head in my hands. What is this boy doing to me?

I sighed and waited for the girls to come in, I glued my eyes to the window the rest of the ride there.

The girls kept poking me, trying to get me to smile but I didn't want to hear anything. I couldn't believe I was in too deep al-fucking-ready. I'm tripping.