Plagiarism

Dear all Wattpad users,

        I'm about to come for somebody head real quick. Somebody been using my shit in my book and stealing it to place it in theirs. Do you not fucking understand what that is? That's plagiarism! Which I so conveniently stated was not allowed in the first fucking chapter, if you can read.

Below are just a few things this child stole, I didn't catch all of them because I didn't care to read her whole book. It is trash.

-Devonte Devonte is a character I've been using in this damn book since day mother fucking one. The fact she now has a Devonte in her book is not coincidental. And I swear to God I can show proof of when I made this fucking book, starting from chapter 1 when I created all these mother fucking characters and you can damn well see, that all this shit I built from the ground up. Characters and all.

-Keshia Is yet another character from goodchick101's  book, isn't it strange how Keshia sounds oh so fucking close to Keshina? Coincidence? I think not!

Some of the words and descriptions I use in my book, are now in hers, that's just sad wtf. Thanks to the person who told me about this, you know who you are.

It's so fucking disgraceful how low some people stoop for some acknowledgement, that's so disrespectful and the fact in front of her chapter she wanna come at me saying she didn't steal when she could've easily confessed. I'm sick of the games and foolery these children want to play. My final words will be this :

DONT FUCKING STEAL THE SHIT THAT COMES FROM OUT OF MY BOOKS !

Period point fucking blank!

She didn't steal a lot a lot so I'm not angry, or whatever but I am pissed. And if anyone still believes this is a coincident, then you need to check who mainly votes and comments on this book, she's one of the main people so the fact my material is in her book isn't coincidental at all.

xChar__ 🌏💚

P.S. expect an update today.