Swim

Keshina P.O.V.

It was Monday and we ain't have no school because of Winter Break. We had two weeks off and I was hella hyped but hearing that this basic ass bitch been throwing my name through dirt made me wanna jump up and whoop her ass again.

I just wanted to know why this hoe can't take her fucking L, why my name always in her loose ass mouth? I see her broke ass didn't learn but I'ma leave all that on the side.

I text her so we can meet up somewhere, I just needed to know why this bitch running her gaps about me. She replied back five minutes later saying okay with laughing emojis, best believe I'ma get the last laugh.

I'ma try to keep it classy I'm not even gonna stoop down to her level, she a basic ass hoe. She don't want it.

I replied back saying :

Meet me at Texas Rode house at 12.

It was 11:30. I wrapped my hair, getting ready to take a shower. I took my phone and played some music. I washed my body down, got out and unwrapped my hair. While I did that a song came on that I liked. Fetty Wap-Change Her Life.

I started singing along to my future baby daddy, "Baby I can change your life." I started fixing my hair. I kept my hair straight and placed a curl on my bang. I went in my room looking through my closet.

Hmmm let me get classy on this hoe, so I can show her how to dress and how a real bitch do it. I slipped on my all black dress and put on red bottom heels, then my steel Rolex and my diamond necklace. I took my keys and walked out the door.

While I was walking, I almost fell. As you can tell, I usually don't even wear heels. I'm the type of girl to rock Jordans 24/7 but I had to get classy. I got in the car, crunked it up like nothing happend and text her saying :

I'm on my way

I really hope this duck mouth bitch don't set me up. I found a parking space, then came out the car walking like a model and I saw her raggedy ass. I looked at her, this bitch looked broke down as hell.

You can tell she been around Heaven too much. I looked down at her shoes, Walmart Twinkle Toes? Bitch need some money. Funny thing is when she was fucking with us, she never looked this beat down. Heaven must really got her brainwashed.

There was a small table with two chairs, I sat down with her and she looked at me drinking her glass of wine. I saw she was by herself ..this bitch ain't stupid to be bringing people. She know better.

"You look nice." she said, trynna act cute.

"Yeaah I know.. cut the bull shit. Word around, you said you made me and I dated your ex? And that me and my parents got put out the house?" I said, raising an eyebrow. This hoe got the right fucking one.

"I didn-" she tried to say she didn't but I cut her bitch ass off. "So your lying? You said that shit! You know how I know? Yes Monae told me. Mhm she with us, and now you done got caught up in your own lie." I said, ready to punch her throat.

"Whatever. I don't need to explain shit to you." she said, crossing her arms.

"Fuck you mean baby girl? Me and you are done, we not friends, not anything. You're a fake ass snake and for some reason your bitch ass got my name in your mouth?" I snapped.

"Nobody not talking about you," she said rolling her eyes, "You're not important to anyone." she said, trynna get cute.

"Oh for real? Obviously I am since my name falling out your lips. But shit.. my man surely think I'm important. I mean after all he did buy me this outfit," I said flipping my hair.

I don't think it's cute to have your nigga buy you shit, you gotta have your own. But Makaysia twisted ass instantly got jealous and that's what I wanna see. Bitch get up so I can slap you back down.

"Okay and bitch? I had him first! You're basically a side bitch," Makaysia said, getting up. I stayed seated.

"Who a side? I'm with my man 24/7, he think of me 24/7, I'm in his head 24/7, also in his bed so bitch you can sit your irrelevant ass down," I said, getting edgy.

"Bitch you sure? He wasn't thinking about you when he let me suck his dick, now was he?!" she screamed, then threw a drink at me.

I got up and was about to throw one back but I slammed the whole bottle on her ass. I told myself I wouldn't even get to her basic ass level but she tried it. Plus this shit I had on was too cute to be fucking up.

I ran up on her, pulling and dragging her from across the table. Six people came trying to break us up.

"Bitch you don't want these issues!" she said trying to run to the people pulling us apart.

"Bitch how you popping shit but trying to hide?" I said trying to run up on her again. I took my heel off and threw it at her forehead.

"Fuck you, dirty ass mutt." I said, getting my heel back.

They kicked me out the building. But I ain't give no fucks cause that bitch deserved that shit. I got back in the car and drove to Quinn house without telling him. I looked broke down as hell but I didn't care.

That bitch had me fucked up, threw a drink and shit on my outfit. I pulled up to his drive way and got the key like I usually do. I opened the door, looking for him. He wasn't in the living room so I went in his room.

I saw him sleeping, he always sleeping. Lazy ass. I got on top of him, "Bae wake up." I pouted. He woke up, looking at me, "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I just got into a fight with Makaysia bitch ass," I said, getting mad. He sat up and I slid off him.

"Why the fuck you always wasting your time on this hoe. She a fucking hoe! You shouldn't be worrying about her. It's all about me and you right now." he said, getting in my face.

"Man you don't know what she said about me, talking about how she made me, and I'm broke. All this bullshit." I said, wanting to fight again.

"Yo forreal?" He asked, pulling me into his lap even though I was soaked in wine.

"Yes, she said that. This bitch dead ass always having my name in her mouth, making me look bad. So I went to Texas Rode house to confront her and shit turned crazy. People had to get me off her and everything," I said flexing my fist like I did when I had punched her neck.

"Damn you always fighting. Sit your midget ass down somewhere," he said, trying to be funny.

"This midget ass girl can whoop any bitch though," I lied.

"Yeah you right," he said gripping my hips. I laid in his bed and told him to come here. He started kissing me, then we started cuddling. "You gonna stay the night?" he asked, whispering in my ear.

"Yeah I will but I need to get up out this dress." I said rubbing his hair. He laughed before backing up and heading to the closet.

He came back with some sweats and a Nike shirt. I slipped out my dress, not minding if he saw me. He gon seen it one day or another.

This nigga so skinny damn. I slipped into the sweats and had a hard time getting my ass in it but I made it work. I threw the shirt on over my head before hopping on his bed.

This nigga over here grinning. "Unt..what you smirking for?" I asked. "Nothing." he said before sliding in the bed and wrapping his arms around me. I nodded and pulled him closer before shutting my eyes.

-------
CHAPTER 36 DONE (EDITED)
COMMENT VOTE SUBSCRIBE