Bad Vibes

Shantii P.O.V

Later on that day we found out who those clown bitches, who tried to step to us, were.

Their names were Heaven, Monae, Ketaysia and some other name I forgot. I dead ass don't have time for the elementary shit.

Arguing and debating over a seat that's 3rd grade shit. I feel like we're mature enough to fix the situation without all the extra.

But they crossed some lines so we had to check them.

Word was traveling around the school about our little confrontation, because as you know, people have no fucking life.

That little ass argument blew up into something mad big for no reason.

Besides that, there was a new party that was supposed to be going down around 9:00 tonight from this boy named Lu'Kendricks or some shit. I don't fucking know, I heard it was supposed to be lit as fuck so you know my ass about to attend.

Lately, I been listening to Sharanda, how we shouldn't focus on these niggas but now shit is different.

There's this boy, he looks new but then again maybe I just never seen him around. I don't know if he's ever noticed me before but I damn sure notice him.

I never spoke to him, to me, small glances are enough. I also see a lot of other females checking for him so I'm trying to avoid drama.

Anyways..this party is supposed to be going down and I didn't tell the girls yet, but I'm pretty sure their answers would be yes anyway.

The last bell rung, signaling it was the end of the day. The girls and I met in the parking lot, preparing to head to our cars and go home. I stopped them and told them about the party.

"So, there's some party going down around 9:00 tonight. I know it's the first day and all but it sound lit. Yall wanna go? Cause I know I'm going." I said, looking at their faces to see if they wanted to.

"Hell yeah, we in that bitch." Keshina nodded.

"Where's the address at?" Makaysia said, whipping out her phone pulling up her GPS.

"You gon pick me up?" Sharanda asked, acting like she doesn't have a car, but we do normally drive together.

"I'll text you everything, be ready by 8:00 because that place far as hell and yeah, I'll pick y'all up." I said, while they nodded and went off in their different directions.

____________________________

At 6:00 I was getting ready. I hope the party is live like they said. I haven't stepped out to a function in a long time and I don't want the first one in a while to be lame.

Lu'Kendricks always wild though, or at least I was told. So I don't have to worry too much about that.

As far as drinking was going, I don't know about all that, it looks like I'm the the designated driver today. Plus, I hate drinking. The taste alone is nasty as hell and the hangover you get afterwards is not worth it.

That shit is flat out disgusting, I don't understand how people turn into alcoholics and shit because I can barely take a sip.

I wrapped up my hair and made my way to the shower. I grabbed my favorite soap and went in the shower to clean up.

I scrubbed from head to toe, making sure to not miss a single inch. After I was clean, I stepped out.

I put my towel around me and started getting ready. I spread lotion all across my body and decided to wear some leather black joggers, my Air Jordan XII 12s, and a white crop top.