Turbulence

Keshina P.O.V

After I seen what happened between Jaylon and that boy, he handed the money to Ja'Quinn. My eyes widened, he was down with this shit too?

I couldn't believe this, for one they seemed hella cool..I didn't think they would be drug dealers...now shit was starting to make sense.

I didn't know what to think, because on one hand selling drugs was dumb as fuck but then on the other I respect everybody hustle cause everybody doesn't have the same shit I have.

But still..

I just don't know what to think.

--------------------------------------------------

After a few hours, Ja'Quinn texted me asking if I can come over. Of course I was gonna say yes, I needed to talk to his ass about everything I saw.

I got out the bed and took a shower, washed my body, got out and unwrapped my hair from my scarf.

I put on some white leggings, powder blue Jordans, and a powder blue crop top. I straightened my hair and put it in a bun. I took my purse, my keys and headed out the door. I opened the car door, put the key in the ignition.

I blasted Usher's Confessions, cause that's exactly what Quinn was finna be doing, confessing that shit up. And I want him to deny it or make up some dumb ass lie, see what happen.

When I arrived at Ja'Quinn's house, I knocked on the door and he opened up. He smelt so weird, I knew he been doing something he wasn't suppose to be doing.

It smelled like burned charcoal, like he had a BBQ. I looked him up and down before asking,"Why yo ass smell like you been burning something or lighting something up..?"

Quick Ja'Quinn's P.O.V

-----------------

"The fuck what you mean?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't catch on. Just earlier me, Jaylon, Devonte and Trey had lit a nigga up cos he wouldn't pay us the money his bitch ass owed us.

We gave him 5 kilos of pure coke and he been walking around scotch free, ain't pay us shit yet.

Everytime we asked he said next week, next week.

Bitch it's been about 10 whole fucking weeks and we ain't get shit, so we lit that nigga up.

I was hoping she didn't catch on because she dead ass nosey. She can sniff out a lie from a mile away.

________________________________

Back to Keshina's POV

"The fuck what you mean?" he replied, looking everywhere except me.

"Nothing," I said, coming in. Why the hell was this nigga acting strange, mhmm doing something he ain't got no business. He told me to go inside his room, and I followed him.

His room was painted blue and it was neat as hell, but it was still that burning smell..what the fuck was this?

He told me he was finna go take a shower in the bathroom, and I nodded. Once he left, I looked around his room.

I saw a portrait of what looked like him and his mama, I smiled.

I heard the water turn on, and I knew he started taking his shower and while he was doing that, I sniffed the air. It smelled so burnt man, I kept sniffing and I found the source of where all that shit was coming from.

It was his drawer. Shit, I was gon be nosey today.

I pulled it open and I saw he had a white blanket covering whatever was underneath it, I pulled it aside and I gasped at what I saw.

It was a whole fucking box full of pills, and by the way it looked, it was drugs. Next to it was fat rolled up blunts, so full weed was spilling out the sides. I couldn't believe this shit, he just been hiding shit from me and I don't play that.

My nosey ass started just looking all around and I saw a dime bag full of weed. I was looking for more when I heard someone walking up behind me.

I turned around and it was him. He looked at my hands that were still in his opened drawer. "The fuck you doing, why you looking through my shit? Move," he said, trynna push me out the way.

I stood stiff as hell, and looked up at him crazy. "Fuck you mean move? Fuck you doing with drugs in your dresser Ja'Quinn, it looks like I'm playing with you?!" I asked, getting hyped.

"Man that's none of your business, you don't go through people shit damn," he said getting irritated, looking down at me.

"Fuck you mean. I had no choice after I caught you selling a nigga drugs. Then you came to class high? Fuck you expect me to think?" I asked, getting ready to cock my fist back and sucker punch this bitch in his neck.

"Now you watch me?" he replied, with a smirk on his face. This nigga is dead ass sick.

"That's just sad, I wasn't. We saw you. Fuck you selling weed for dumbass, you must want to be thrown behind bars," I said, getting in his face.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes before he started to speak. "I have to provide on my own aight?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"The streets pulled me in. After that I just got addicted to selling, it was fast money and shit..it paid the bills when my momma minimum wage ass job wasn't. Don't sit up here and try to judge me," he continued.

"That's some fucked up shit," I said, sympathizing. "Why couldn't you have just told me from the start? You sitting up here selling drugs, wasting your fucking life. And just cause you sell it don't mean you gotta smoke that shit too," I said, rolling my neck.

"Because we wasn't that serious, you ain't have to know. And I do what the fuck I please yo, who is you to tell me what I do?" he said, catching an attitude.

"Fuck you mean? I'm out here trynna look out for you. But go head with ya bad self since you do what the fuck you please. Say less," I said before I took my shit and left.

-----

CHAPTER 17 DONE (EDITED)
COMMENT VOTE