Shady

You guessed it. I'm baby sitting still, which is my excuse for inconstant updates. But I wanted to update before 12 so, here you go! Enjoy🙌

------||-------

Keshina

After leaving Shantii's house, I wanted to be alone. Honestly I just needed to think about everything she said to me. Even though I've heard worse, hearing that from my own bestfriend made me feel bad.

She was supposed to be clapping it up for me, asking me for all of the details, making me feel like what I did wasn't stupid.

I didn't wanna regret losing my virginity to him but whatever. I drove home and unlocked the door to the house.

"Mom you here?" I asked, calling out her name. There was no answer, which was understandable. I knew she would of been gone by the time I came home. I went up stairs and text Ja'Quinn.

Me: Hey can you try to come over right now

I stared at my phone, waiting for a reply.

Bae: Yeahh I'm on my way.

While I was waiting on him to come, I cut on the TV and watched Wildin Out. I busted out laughing, everybody was on Nick's ass!

I heard a knock at the door and I ran down stairs, almost breaking my neck. I unlocked the door. "Baeeeee!" I yelled, jumping on top of him giving him kisses on his cheek.

I saw he had something in his hand. "Hey bae I got you some food," he replied. I realized it was McDonalds. See, I wanted to say, see he does love me. Sex hadn't changed us, he bought me food!

"Aww thank you," I said taking his hand, going into the living room. I sat down on the couch then pulled him down so I was straddling him.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked looking at me. "I just feel bad I don't know.. Everyone continues to tell me losing my virginity was wrong. You might leave me, will you?" I asked, I couldn't find the strength to look him in his eyes.

"The fuck where am I going?" he asked, getting loud. "I'm not going anywhere this is our business. Someone's always tryna bring you down. I'm not going anywhere and I promise you didn't make a mistake," he kissed my cheek.

"Now tell me who been telling you this shit," he waited.

I told him about the oath first then said, "Shantii says it's only been a month which is true and I kind of did break the oath but she doesn't have to make me feel bad about it, you know?" I paused to breathe.

"Oh, then that ain't got shit to do with me," he said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"That's y'all oath or whatever. It sounds like she was trying to protect you though, she just wanted you not to regret it. You know her better than me and even I know Shantii's not like that," he defended her.

"..Well," my argument was weak so I kept quiet.

He ran his hands down my leg and kissed my neck. "Don't worry about it. I'm not going anywhere, I promise," he linked his pinky with mines.

 "I love you," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. "We shouldn't say that anymore. I want you to say it only when you're in love with me," he replied.

"You're right," I agreed then changed the subject, "would you ever have kids with me in the future Quinn or see yourself having kids with me?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"Mmm to be real, we young right now so no. But in the future, yes, I would want to have ten kids with you," he said. I curled my neck back, the fuck. Ten? This nigga is out of his mind!

"Ten bae?" I asked, looking at him weird. "That's too much I would like to have only one but not now. We're young as fuck. I'd rather wait till I'm 25-30," I said.

"Mm, and you know what's the best part of having a kid?" he asked, looking at me. I shook my head and he slowly whispered, "Making them," he picked me up, taking me up stairs to my room.

He closed the door and long story short, there were plenty of moans, screams, and a lack of a condom. Since he made me feel so good, I decided to let him go in raw.

--||--

After a few hours, we finished.

"Shit," he breathed loudly. "I'm hungry. You hungry bae, want some food?" I panted out, still trying to catch my breath.

"Nah I'm good I gotta go real quick, I'll text you," he said, he kissed me then left.

I thought to myself what if he really was dating me for sex, whatever though. I went down stairs cause I was hella hungry. I looked in the fridge and there was nothing in there.

Even though I was mad at Shantii earlier, I got past that so I text her asking if she wanna go grocery shopping with me.

Me: Shantii come grocery shopping with me

Shantii: Sure, I'm omw.

I didn't have much time to take a shower so I ran up stairs and grabbed my credit card. I knew I had about 900-1000 dollars on it plus I have separate cards for separate things.

I have one for clothes, food, and the last one is to fill the gas in my car, who knows how much I got on those cards. I never really check I just swipe.

While I was looking at my cards, I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth then I slipped on my black and white Adidas crop top with my Adidas black and white pants and finished it off with my Jordan Oreos.

I sprayed some perfume on and took my keys. I don't know if Shantii's riding with me or not, but when I heard a knock on the door it answered my question.

I ran downstairs opening the door. "Here," she said, "I got you some clothes and shoes." she said, handing me hella bags.

"Sorry for walking out earlier.. I just felt bad that's all but I'm over it now." I said, a little distracted. I was searching through the bag and found a diamond bra and thong set, it was the only thing that caught my attention.

"You didn't have to do all of this...yes you did," I half-joked. She rolled her eyes, closed her mouth then reopened it.

"You know I didn't mean it like that earlier. You're still my girl and you're welcome, you know," she smacked her lips.

"Oh, thank you, damn," I laughed and grabbed the keys to my new car. I could tell she had something on her mind. I decided to not ask her about it. "You're riding with me or taking your car?" I asked.

"I'll ride with you," she replied. I opened the door so we could get in. I jumped in the Bentley Quinn gave me. I waited for her to acknowledge the new car but she just sat, strapped up and waited for me to drive.

"You're not gon ask me how I got the car?" I asked, looking over at her.

"I know how. I asked your mother. Ja'Quinn bought it right?" she told me. I nodded slowly. I couldn't tell if she was saying it sarcastically or not, or what her issue was but I was not about to let us go anywhere without finding out.

I paused. "Mkay what's your issue?" I asked. "I don't have one, honestly. It has nothing to do with you," she said. I nodded slightly and started the car up.

We drove straight to Pathmark and bought everything up.

Shantii

I knew Keshina could tell something was off with me, but that's because I didn't know how to break the Trey-fucking-with another-bitch news to her or Monae.

I can't believe Trey would do some stupid shit like that. I know he and Monae aren't official yet but it's only right for him to be upfront with her. If he won't, I will.

Brother or not.