Terex

Hours earlier

Keshina

When I woke up, I felt sick. I had a bad hangover. I realized I was at Ja'Quinn's house on his bed. I looked down at my clothes and saw I had his shirt on. I slowly got up looking for Quinn. I looked in the bathroom then the living room, he wasn't there.

Where the fuck is this nigga? I know he didn't leave me here by myself. I smelled food. I walked in the kitchen, peeking around the corner, and saw him. I walked in, "Goodmorning," he handed me some breakfast and orange juice.

 "Goodmorning and thank you. How did I get here?" I asked, taking a seat on the couch. He followed me and started to explain. "You were drunk last night. Shantii dropped you off here. She couldn't drop you off at home because your Ma was gonna flip the fuck out and you couldn't stay with her because she had Monae, and Diamond to take care of," he said slowly, waiting for some recognition.

 "Damn I don't remember shit. It's like we got to the club, drinking, twerking and all that, but I don't remember much after that," I shrugged, eating my food. "No lie I know this my first time seeing you drink, but you need to chill forreal. Yo you was a hot ass mess last night," he started.

"Okay? You say it like it's bad or something. I haven't drunk in a long time. I just wanted to have fun," I rose an eyebrow. "Okay but why you didn't tell me you was going to a club? I think that's something I should know," he spoke.

"Tell you? I shouldn't have to tell you shit if it was just us girls," I screwed up my face. "You right. Maybe I should start doing that, going places without telling you," he nodded.

"Stop playing with me, that was my fault though. I should've told you but I didn't really think it was important," I rephrased. "You good, but other than that, I took real good care of you baby," he smirked.

I looked down at the shirt he gave me, "I see that. Thank you, I know I was off my shit last night," I bit into the last pancake on my plate. "You was," he joked. I shoved him slightly before leaning in for a kiss.

He met me halfway and kissed me before pulling away.

"I think I'ma go now. I don't even feel good and I think my mom probably wondering where I'm at. Where's my clothes?" I asked. "Your clothes in my room on top of the dresser," he said, grabbing my plate to put in the sink.

 "Okay," I replied walking back there and putting my clothes back on. I checked my phone and saw I had missed calls from my mom, and 10 messages from Diamond. I can tell it was important but I realized I had no car to go see her.

"Fuck," I mumbled. "What?" he walked over to me. "I need to go see Shantii but I forgot I have no car," I bit my cheek. "Ohhh I can take you," I moved into him so he'd hold my waist. "Okay thank you, gimme kiss," I pouted my lips out. He gave me what I wanted before picking up his keys

I followed him outside. We jumped in and crunked the car up. When we stopped at a red light, he turned towards me and asked, "So um where do she live?"

"You don't know where she lives? I thought you did," I said, laughing. "No, I never went to her house before."

When the light turned green I directed him where to go. "Turn left, make this right, head straight, U-turn, into the gates," I directed. We pulled up to her gates, and he turned to look at me.

"Password?" he asked. "Her birthday," I said, absentmindedly before realizing he didn't know her birthday. "Oh, 12201997," I yawned into my hand.

He typed the pass in and the gates opened. We pulled up to her house and he let me out. "Thanks baby," I kissed him again then walked out. I looked back and saw him driving out the drive way. I walked up Shantii driveway, then her steps. Damn this girl got hella steps, by the time I made it up the steps I was heaving and gasping for air.

When I finally made it to her door, I knocked on the door waiting for her to open up. She finally opened it after three minutes and I saw one side of her face was bright red.

"What happened mumu?" I asked, cupping her cheek. "Man Jaylon slapped her right in her face," Monae blurted.

I blinked once then stood. "Yooo that nigga slapped you? Oh hell fucking nah how dare his ass put his hand on you. On god that nigga gone get this work!" I said, getting mad.

"Just relax. I just need advice. I talked to the girls about this and even though he hit me, he didn't mean to! I'm not fucking with him until I feel like I should," she explained, wiping away a tear.

I knew the way I exaggerated made her start crying, she's so sensitive sometimes. "Damn I'm here for you Shantii. He always doing something fucked up! He still got an ass whooping coming his way though, trust me," I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Love you Shina, thanks for being here for me, you staying over?" she asked.

"Girl! The way your house set up you got Diamond and Monae all in one house! You got more than enough company. Hell nah plus we got school tomorrow, ugh," I sighed.

"Oh man, you right," she blinked before getting riled up, "Did I tell you Heaven and Makaysia have been threatening me? They messaged me some empty ass threats the other night," she shook her head.

"They been what?! Oh hell nah. It's so funny how they really mad that you got Jaylon they need to move the fuck on. Them hoes the past. Wait til tommorow," I said looking at her.

"Right," she agreed before sighing, "I miss him but I think I need to make him suffer, at least for a week," she bit her lip.

"On the real Shantii I'm your friend and all but I don't think he meant to. He has trust issues and when you was naming all those boys, I just know that had to fuck with him bad. You know how Heaven did him, and you basically said you'd do the same," I said.

"Okay but what's the difference between me naming them because he thought I was with someone regardless. He doesn't trust me, and I understand I was wrong but what he did isn't acceptable either. Let's not act like I'm the only one to blame," she huffed.

"You right," I said, "everything will be fine so don't worry about it. I have to go though. My mom probably wondering where I am. Do you mind taking me home? I forgot I don't have my car with me," I said.

"Yeah I'll take you, let's go," she grabbed her keys and waked out the door. I'm glad Shantii understands that Jaylon never meant to hurt her, and no lie what he did was fucked up but them breaking up over this made no sense. I can only imagine how she felt though.

I wish Ja'Quinn would lay a finger on me. I wish he would even try to hit me. We was in the car already so I turned to her, "After he hit you what you do?" I asked. She mumbled an, "you'll see," and sped out her drive way, heading to my house.

When we pulled up she unlocked the doors and I told her bye before heading up the flight of steps, to my front door. I wanna know what Shantii meant by, "You'll see." And I know it won't be good either but I'll just have to wait til tomorrow to find out.

I padded up the steps and hopped in the shower, scrubbing my body. To be honest, I was mad as fuck at the fact Jaylon laid hands on Shantii. He dead got me fucked up, touching her like that. But believe, he won't go unpunished.

I got something for his ass. I jumped out the water and headed to my room, drying off with my towel. It was hot as hell in the room but I didn't feel like turning on the air. Instead I unwrapped my towel and jumped in my bed, butt naked.

As soon as my head hit my quilt, I fell straight asleep, dreaming of how much I'ma fuck Jaylon up.

------------------

Vote and comment!

Thanks in advance!