Dandelions

Keshina

After all that went down at the sky diving trip, me and Quinn couldn't believe that was Heaven's father. Her bumb ass, that's sad as fuck. I knew something wasn't right. I walked up stairs into my room, taking all my clothes off and putting something comfortable on.

 I walked to my closet and put on my P.I.N.K black sweat pants and P.I.N.K black top. When I got done, I plopped back down on my bed and turned the TV on. I saw my phone vibrate, I looked down to see it was Quinn.

Quin: Can I come over rq?

Me: Yeahhh sure.

When I got done texting him I stayed in my bed. The down stairs front door was already unlocked and he already know where I be. Plus my mom wasn't home and she won't be home until 12 at night. I heard a door unlock, I hope it was Quinn. I heard foot steps coming up my stairs and I got scared, I should've never been so lazy and should've just opened the door for him. 

Now I'm sitting here playing guess who the fuck in my house. I didn't know if it was Quinn or not, especially after that shit Heaven pulled. She might be coming for me next. "Quinn?" I yelled out loud, there was no answer. 

I hopped out of my bed fast, locked my door then went to hide in my closet. I heard someone behind the door knocking on it "Keshina?" I heard someone say. "Who are you?" I yelled out. "It's Quinn," he answered. I slowly got up and unlocked the door, thank you Jesus it was actually him. I thought it was Heaven's dad even though he didn't know where I lived, he's still a pervert.

But to be honest, I wouldn't even be thinking someone was out to hurt me if it wasn't for them threats Shantii was getting from Heaven ugly ass. As much as I hate to admit, Heaven and Makaysia really fucked up my trust, shit so did Sharanda.

That bitch went ghost on me and wanna be a snake towards Devonte and I'm not down with that shit. I fucks with Devonte like a brother, shit everybody in our little clique my family and for her to just fuck it up for some other nigga, got me fucked up.

  "You okay?" Quinn held my waist. "Yeah I'm fine," I answered, locking the door behind him. "I can't believe what happened earlier, yo that shit was hectic," he took a seat on the edge of my bed. "Right that man a whole pervert, setting them up like that. No life," I slid into his lap.

"I feel bad though. Shantii been getting threats, shit that's my whole sister. And then, the fact she didn't even tell us, shit could've been a lot worse," he shook his head. "Yeah and I'm her best friend, how come I didn't know. At least she's safe, you know?"

He tangled his fingers within mines and asked, "You trynna go to the movies?" I looked up, "We can go to the park or something. I don't like spending your money," I stood up and stretched. "It doesn't matter, but if you wanna go to the park, then get dressed," he laid back on the bed.

"What you mean? I'm already dressed," I raised an eyebrow. "You not going nowhere with that on," he sat up straight. "Why? It's a tank and sweats," I rolled my eyes. "It's a tank that show too much skin and some sweats that's too damn tight, that's what it is. Go change," he pointed to the closet.

"This boy..." I mumbled under my breath but did as told. I chose some loose sweats and a matching sweater and slid into it. When I finished dressing, I headed back into the room. "Happy now?" I rolled my eyes. "Fix your face," he cupped my chin. "Boy move," I pried his fingers off of my face.

"You gon curve me like that?" he held his chest. I slid into my Huaraches and ignored him. "Let's go," I slid out of the door and headed down the steps. We jumped into his car,  crunked it up and headed to the park. Once we got to the park I instantly saw Heaven and Makaysia. Them bitches be everywhere.