Labels

Outfits in Visual .

Keshina

Next day I went to school and saw all of my girls looking cute. I had on a white and turquoise Ralph Lauren shirt, faded blue acid washed skinny jeans, and my Air Jordan 11 Snakeskins.

I added my light blue bucket hat and turquoise shoulder clutch. I also had a zip up turquoise and white Adidas jacket on so I could hide my hickey.

Last night, my mama lit into me, talking about I think I'm grown and I'm being fast, and I thought I was cute. She ain't see the hickey and I was hyped as fuck, thinking I was slick because if she had seen that shit....Lord.

Save my soul.

The girls kept asking me to move my jacket and I was like "Nah, I'm cold as hell, yall don't feel that air?" I was lying up a damn storm, but Shantii knew I was, but she stood quiet.

To be honest, it was hot as fuck. I was burning up in this jacket, but I don't wanna hear nobody mouth about this shit.

We was at lunch. I noticed Shantii was showing a little more skin than usual, it was just her arms but still. She normally dresses like a straight up nun.

She got up to grab me a spoon from the cafeteria line. When she left, I turned to the group.

"Look at my baby," I cooed.

"Bitch bye, but nah I noticed it too," Sharanda said.

The boys were looking confused, I waved them off.

"I'm glad she's accepting her body now, all them baggy clothes gotta go," Makaysia chimed in just before Shantii made her way back to the table.

She tossed me the spoon and took off her retainers. When she looked up, we were all staring at her.

"Yes?" she asked.

We said nothing. "Weirdos," she mumbled and dug in her pack of Starburst.

I saw Heaven and her crew, walking around thinking they was cute with they little watered down cafeteria spaghetti.

Me and the girls were laughing about some fight that happened earlier, eating our snacks, when Ja'Quinn swung his arm around my neck, purposely rubbing my hickey.

"Girl ain't you hot, damn. You had that jacket on all day, shit I ain't got no jacket and I'm still burning up." Sharanda said, fanning her self.

"Right. She hiding something." Makaysia said squinting her eyes.

Shantii eyes widened as she put the pieces together.

"This bitch has a hickey," she laughed.

I tried to lie, "What hickey girl? I ain't got no hickey." I said, trynna brush it off.

Makaysia reached over and unzipped my jacket, revealing my hickey. I tried to cover it fast but she already took it off completely.

"Damnnn who did that! They sucked your whole right side off." Sharanda said, busting out laughing.

"They was tearing your damn neck up," Makaysia added, making me start laughing before I looked at Ja'Quinn who was grinning proudly. I stopped laughing.

"The fuck you smiling for? You did this shit, got a big ass mark on my neck," I said, rubbing it. He continued laughing before he said, "And what about this?"

He shrugged down his jacket and pointed at his neck where I gave him a hickey.

Everybody at the table started busting out laughing. Shantii and Jaylon had tears running down they faces and I started laughing with them.

"Why yall laughing at me?" I asked pouting before busting out laughing.

"Yall was sitting there sucking each other necks off and you ain't even tell me? I thought we was tight," Makaysia said, sniffling.

"Girl you so dramatic, and plus I ain't proud of this. This boy ain't even make it official yet but he wanna start kissing all up on me. Girl you should've seen him yesterday touching all over me and shit, I was just waiting for him to pop the question but he just stood there," I said, rambling.

I forgot everybody else was at the table. I stopped talking and rolled my eyes at Ja'Quinn who was just scratching his head.

I intentionally left out the part where in the beginning, I was the one touching and feeling all on him.

"Forreal! Yall got us fucked up." Sharanda said, looking at all them. They was deadass playing games with us, so I nodded with her.

"True true." Makaysia said, looking up at Trey to give him the hint.

Shantii sipped her soda. I forgot she was taking shit slow with Jaylon.

The boys started scratching they necks, the fuck they doing. Is that code for no? They got me figgidy figgidy fucked up.

"Is that code for no or some shit because if yall saying no..then what the fuck is this?" I said, pointing at how Devonte was sitting hella close to Sharanda.

She was practically on his lap, and Trey and Makaysia was cuddling.

I rolled my eyes, the fuck they think this is? Ain't no more free kissing, touching and shit unless you making whatever we got official.

As if reading my mind, Makaysia and Sharanda backed up. They was moving away from the boys as if to say 'if you aint making it official, you aint getting shit'.

I hope they understand what the fuck I'm trynna say, it's not about wanting to be cuffed, it's about you kissing all up on me and not respecting the fact we not even together.

Imagine how I'm looking..like a thot. We not even together, so there's 0 commitment, therefore you can fuck with me and a ho on the low and technically I cant do shit because you not mines.

And the last thing I'm finna do is get played so he can kiss my ass with all that.

Forreal.

----
CHAPTER 12 DONE (EDITED)
COMMENT VOTE SUBSCRIBE