confrontation

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓼𝓪𝓭 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓓𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝓮? - so long london by taylor swift

walkers pov:
I'm on my desk scrolling on Instagram until I get a bunch of edits of me and y/n. Really at this time? I look at the comments and see a lot of people shipping us but when I scroll further down I see a lot of comments saying " walker stole y/n from andrew" and " andrew and y/n forever". Yeah I stole y/n from andrew. How pathetic I was to actually think y/n would like me.

I put my phone down until I hear someone knock the front door. I stay seated at my desk because my parents can go answer the door. My eyes are so red from the crying. But then I hear footsteps coming to me room and a knock on my door.

_________________________________________________________
y/ns pov:
I knock on the door hoping that walker is ok. He hasn't answered my text or calls. Well the calls are not even coming threw so I think he blocked me.

" walker can I come in?"
I say but get no response. I just walk in because i really want answers.
I walk in and see walkers head down on his desk. What's wrong with him?
I slowly start to approach him.

" walk are you ok?"
I say but he keeps his head down and doesn't look at me. I'm confused what did I do?
I put my hands on his shoulders but he immediately reacts and I flinch and step back.

" walker whats wrong?"
I say he slowing puts his head up as he faces the wall.

" I feel inlove with an actress"
he mumbles

" what?"
I say

" I feel inlove with an actress"
He says louder.

" why are you saying that?"
I say
he chuckles

" people never liking to expose lies they have been keeping"
He says
Ok now I'm really confused!

" walker I need you to explain more."
I say. He immediately stands up from his chair and looks at me.

" y/n I feel inlove with you, the best actress in the world. That was a mistake"
He says. I look at his face and see his eyes are red and he has tear stains on his face.

" why are you saying that's a mistake?"
I say. He scoffs.

" stop with the lies I am done with the lies!"
he yells

" Im not lying! What's going on?"
I say.

" that this relationship was a mistake!"
He yells as more tears comes from his eyes. I stand there hoping that what he said was not true like this was a dream.

" why are you saying that ?"
I say with anger in my voice.

" THAT THIS WAS A MISTAKE!"
He yells.
I can feel the tears come down my face. I'm a pretty strong person for crying but now I couldn't hold it.

" and why is that? Why is are love for eachother a mistake?"
I say
He chuckles

" love? You never loved me!"
He says as I hear the pain in his voice. I never loved him! Is he serious? I love him more then anything on this earth.

" what are you saying? Is this a prank? Am I getting pranked?"
I say
He rolls his eyes

" you know what I'm taking about!"
He says as he gets closer to me with his arms crossed.

" no I don't!"
I say

" y/n I should have known you still liked Andrew and that you never even gave a shit about me. I went over to andrews to try and fix us but he showed me the truth. About you! That you're a lier!"
He says close to my face with tears roll down to his chin. I stand there shocked and heart broken. I never did anything to him.

" walk I ne-"

" don't call me that! Never call me that again!"
He interrupts.

" why are you doing this?"
I say as I can feel my heart getting heavy. The anger and sadness in my voice is not even letting me talk.

"You did this! You faked everything! You said a million of times that you and Andrew were done but that was not the case. You were texting Andrew EVERY SINGLE DAY talking bad about me."
He yells in my face.
This is not true. I just stand there not being able to move. Andrew has got to him to.

"Walker I never did that."
I mumble. I can't even say it louder or I will fall on the floor.

"Stop lying! There's proof! I should have never even got close to you. I wasted 3 years of my life loving you and that was all for nothing!"
He says. I couldn't stand there and hear this for long or I will fall to the floor from all the sadness in me. I run out the room and leave him standing there. I run out the house as I hear walkers parents calling my name wondering whats wrong. But I just keep running as tears fall down from my face. I finally get home and run up to me my room. Good that my parents were out of town and not here . I throw myself on my bed and put my face on my pillow as I sob. I never did that. I would never do that to him. He's to special to me for I could ever do that to him . But he didn't believe me. He just kept screaming at me.

________________________________________________________

This was inspired by so long london from the tortured poets department and @JoyBeaSmith. Enjoy 💕