i fell inlove with my costar

walker's pov:
I open my eyes and see I'm in a hospital bed with Machines all next to me. As I look forward I see my mom, dad, dior and Charlie standing there looking at me. Wait where's y/n?  Is she ok? Did Andrew do something to her?

" he's awake"
Charlie says

my mom and dad immediately come and give me a hug

" omg I am so happy you're ok!"
she says

" yah I'm ok just have a little headache"
I say
they smile at me
and go back to there seats

" so what happened?"
I ask

" well you got in a fight and it ended up making you pass out"
dior says and Charlie shakes his head
memories start coming back to me

" wow"
I say as I'm look at their faces and I see they have tear stains

" is y/n ok?"
I say

" yeah she is all good. She's sighing in for she can come in to see you. She has been crying a lot"
Dior says
I sit up

" wait why?"
I ask worried

" she got really worried about you walker. When you passed out she catched you and stayed with you until the paramedics came to bring you here."
she says
wow she was worried about me? I can't believe that
I smile a little
Then I hear the door open
I lift up my head and see y/n walk in and immediately come up to me and hug me. I smile

" I am so sorry"
she says whispering in my ear

" no don't be, you didn't do anything wrong"
I whisper back to her ear
I can feel her smile

" Im so happy you're ok"
she whispers

I smile even more
she pulls away from the hug and sits right next to me

I look at my mom and she winks at me
I start to blush like a tomato
Im so happy we are not fighting anymore. I haven't hugged her in a long time. I forgot how nice it was to hug her. The old y/n is back and I can't be more happier.
I hear the door open again and see the nurse come in

" ok walker you are awake that's good. We are going to let you out in a couple of hours until we get your test back so hand tight"
the nurse says
we all nod and then she leaves
_________________________________________________________
2 hours later:
y/ns pov:
Walker fell asleep so we are about to go to diors house. Dior and Charlie are waiting for me outside the door and walkers parents are filing out papers in another room. So I just me and walker. I stand up and put my mini back pack on. I get closer to walker and see him sound asleep. To be completely honest he looks adorable.I get close to his face and kiss his head. I see him smile and I immediately run out before he can ask any questions.

"Ok we're ready to go back"
dior asks
me and Charlie nod
we get into the elevator and go down to the first floor
we get off and go outside to the car.
Dior gets into the drivers sit next to Charlie. I get in the back.
she turns on the car and we start driving off

30 minutes later:
Dior parks infront of her house and turns off the car. We all start getting out and walking to the door. Charlie opens the door and we walk inside.

" dior can I go to the game room?"
charlie asks

dior nods
then he immediately runs up stairs
dior looks at me

" hey y/n let's go to my room! I want to talk to you about something. "
dior says
I nod and we both start walking up stairs to her bedroom.
We open the door and immediately sit on the bed

" so what did you want to talk about?"
I ask
she looks at me

" well y/n I wanted to talk about you and walker"
she says
I playfully roll my eyes

" really dior?!?"
I say
she nods

" ofc y/n! You and walker are not enemies anymore and you know it."
she says

" ok we're not enemies I think but we're not together and I'm dating Andrew!"
I say

" be honest with me y/n. Do you like like Andrew?"
she asks
I look to the ground
I never really thought about that like he's nice but I don't know

" ummm to be honest I don't know"
I say as my head is down looking to the floor
dior stands up and sits right next to me

" ok y/n answer me this do you like walker?"
she says
I blush immediately as she says that

" ummmm"
I don't know what to say

" cmon be honest with me. I promise I won't tell anyone."
She says

I sigh

" yes I do like walker a little bit"
I say

" just a little bit?"
she says

" ok fine a lot of but but we can't date dior. I have all told everyone this a lot of times, I can't fall in love with my costar."
I say

" look y/n, you can't let the Industry let you stop liking people. Only because other relationships didn't work out, that doesn't mean that you and walker won't work out"
she says
I nod

" y/n I see the way you look at him. And when he was talking to gigi you immediately started to stare at them because you were jealous. When he passed out you immediately helped him and was scared of losing him. Don't hide your feelings , it's hurting you and him."
she says
I nod and look up to her

" you're right! I shouldn't have let the Industry get in my head."
I say
she nods and smiles

" so when are you going to tell him?"
she says

" before I tell him can you show me the security cameras of the hall ways we're they got in that big fight?"
I say
she nods
and stands up
" ok I will be right back I'm going to get my computer"
she says and walks out
I lay down and look at the ceiling. When I think about walker more it makes me blush even more. I think about the old memories we had filming sercret headquaters. I smile. Gosh all this time I was with a guy I didn't like. I would all was push the thought of walker out of my head, making everything worse to him. Dior is right only because relationships in the industry like justin and Selena or camila and Shawn didn't work out. That doesn't mean anything. And now I can't get walker out of my head. Since that whole gigi and walker situation, i can't get the thought of him out of my head. I can officially say that I fell inlove with my costar.