everything will be ok

walkers pov:
the next day
I'm walking down the hallway to charlie and aryans room. It's around 9 am in the morning and y/ns is still asleep. I texted charlie when I woke up if I could go to his room and talk to him about what happened yesterday. He gives me advice on relationships knowing that this is my first girlfriend and I don't want to screw things up.

I arrive at the front door and knock. Surprisedly aryan opens up.

" hey aryan good morning! Can I talk to you guys about what happened yesterday?"
I ask. He nods and let's me in.
As I walk in i see charlie on his phone but he immediately raises his head as I sit in front of him.

" hey scobell! How did the conversation with y/n go yesterday?"
He asks . I nod.

" it went very well actually!"
I say

" so what was the reason for her not wanting to be so close to you?"
He says. I take a deep breath.

" well it was that jerk andrew"
I say. He tilts his head and looks at me surprised.

" wait how? His like 5 hours away from here and I thought she blocked him ."
He says

" He's a fricken stalker, he followed y/n all the way here and threatened her not to talk to more or else"
I say

" or else what?"
he says

" or else he will hurt me"
I say. He's eyes open up more .

" dude that's not good is he still here?"
he says

" I don't know how long he was going to stay here but he was watching her so about 4 days like us"
I say
He looks at the floor like his thinking about something.

" so what should I do?"
I ask. He brings his head up.

" I think we should leave."
He says. I look at him in confusion.

" what leave! But we still have one more day here!"
I say but he nods.

" yes walker that man is threatening to hurt you! He can get arrested for that!"
he says

" but. but. aryan can you come here for a sec!"
I yell. After a couple secs he comes out of the bathroom with gel in his hair.

" can you sit down for a sec I need you opinion about this."
I say. He nods and sits next to me.

" So long story short, when y/n arrived here Andrew told her if she talked to me or got flirting with me he threatened to hurt me."
I say. Aryans eyes open up in surprise as he turns his head to charlie as he's nodding.

" So what do you think I should do?"
I say. He turns his head back to me.

" Charlie right walker I think we should leave."
He says
I playfully roll my eyes

" Cmon guys hes a dumb jerk he can't do anything to me."
I say

" Walker you don't know that. You have all ready went to the hospital once in a fight with him"
He says

" Yah because I saw my own blood not because I'm weak."
I say

" look walker we are not calling you weak but Andrew doesn't like you and that's pretty obvious. He posts about it online and followed 5 hours to see y/n here. We don't know what he's capable of."
Aryan says. I look down at the floor.

" Yah aryans right! You guys worked on a movie and all but i think it's better if we resolve this back home."
Charlie says. I bring my head back at up and nod. There right I don't know him as well as I think I do. He's out for revenge.

" ok fine let's leave but what are we going to tell the others?"
I ask

" I'm going to call dior and leah to my room and tell them what happened. And im sure they will understand. It's only one day we are missing and we don't want you to get hurt."
Charlie says

" ok thanks guys I really appreciate it. Im going to go back to the room and see if y/ns awake for I can tell her."
I say.They both nod at me in agreement.
I stand up and walk to the door.

" thanks guys"
I say as I'm walking out

" no problem"
They both say in a distance as im walking the hallway. I feel pretty sad because this was supposed to be fun but it turned into a whole disaster. I have to stop this and talk to Andrew. It's going to be hard because he is so stubborn but I got to do it. He's ruining my relationship and for what so he can be happy he got back at me. He's a full jerk that's for sure. But even if I don't want to I have to make things right.

I make it to the door and open it up. I walk in and see y/n on her phone still laying down on the bed. When she sees me come in she immediately puts her phone down and smiles. I crawl my way up to her and sit right next to her on the bed.

" hey gorgeous, how did you sleep?"
I say as I play with her hair

" I slept fine scobell"
She says. I playfully roll my eyes.

" really scobell! do you have to all ways say my last name?"
I ask but she smiles and looks up at me.

" I like your last name"
She says. I smile.

" good because you don't know maybe one day that will be yours too"
I say with a smirk on my face. I look down at her to see her cheeks red.

" stopppp"
she wines. I bring her close to me and wrap my hands around her. She's so cute.

" it's true my love."
I say close to her ear

" ok handsome. Do you like that nickname better?"
She ask I nod.

" yes much better"
I say in a funny voice. she giggles. she's so precious. I wasn't joking around about the last name.

" well sorry to ruin the mood but I have bad news"
I say. She tilts her head.

" well... we have to leave one day earlier"
I say she immediately turns her head to me.

" what? why?"
she asks

" that's what I said too but I told aryan and charlie about the whole situation with Andrew and said it's better if we leave early for no fights to happen."
I say. She brings her head down and looks at the floor.

" I'm sorry walk"
she says. I immediately shake my head no and get closer to her.

" no my love I have told you a million times this isn't your fault. This is his fault not yours"
I say but she shakes her head no to me back.

" no walk it is my fault. He manipulated me and I just listened to him. I should have never done that"
She says as tears fall from her eyes. I immediately lightly grab her cheeks on the palms of my hands and turn her head for she can look at me.

" y/n don't blame your self. What were you supposed to do? He acted nice and sweet ofc you would fall for that. Just don't regret it anymore and put your self down. We are going to fix this mess."
I say as I wipe her tears from her face. She gives me a light smile and pecks my lips.

" your adorable"
I say as her cheeks turn pink.
I kiss her cheeks and bring her into a hug.

" everything will be ok I promise"
I say. I feel her smile and nod.

" thanks walk. Your the best"
I smile