I dont want to talk

walker pov:
we just started filming the show about 1 week ago. I'm starting to get close with everyone in the cast expect y/n. I don't know why but she doesn't really like to be next to me. It's like we have a good conversation and then a few minutes later we hit rock bottom again. Im trying to be nice but she keeps pushing me away. But she's so sweet with everyone else but with me she is stone cold.

I see y/n walking out of her trailer and start walking to one of the sets. I catch up to her.

" hey y/n! what's up?"
I say

" hey"
she says with no reaction just a simple boring hey.

"So are you excited to film today, rick told me we're going to do a lot of underwater scenes."

" yep"
she says
then starts to walk faster

" why are you walking so fast?"
I say
she turns around and looks at me

" i don't want to talk. Ok! Bye"

then she turns around and leaves. I standed there in shock and sad. I want to get along with her so badly. But she just keeps pushing me away.

In the corner of my eye I see leah approaching me
" what's happening between you too?"
she asks

" did I do something wrong to her?"

I ignore her question and ask her that. Am I the problem?

she turns her head to look at me

" I don't think so. If heard you guys talk some times and I think you've been really nice to her?"

I look down at the floor, still confused.

" do you like her walker?"
leah asks me

I lift my head and look at her

" ummmmm idk maybe a little bit"
I say

she smirks at me

" a little bit? just a little bit?"
she says

" I don't know I'm still trying to figure all my feels out. But I just know that she something that always on my mind"

I say honestly. I'm all was honest with Leah because she all ways tells me that being honest is better then being a liar. I do think about y/n a lot. And I know we just saw each other again after a long time but when filming secret headquarters she all ways knew how to make me smile. I miss those moments.

" I think you should give her some time or just try to talk with her about your friendship."
leah says

I smile and nod

" OK guys start going to your traliers to get ready to film. We don't got all day."
Rick yells out to everyone

" It was nice talking to you walker I hope you and y/n can get along some day"
leah says

" yep I hope too"
I say with a small grin

" bye"
she says
as she starts walking away

" Bye"
I say
and I start walking to my trailer hoping that today can be a good day.