✶ heart eyes

y/ns pov:
As I keep watching the movie I start hearing small snores. I look down at walker to see him sleeping. I lightly smile as I watch him. He looks so adorable. I get the blanket from the corner of the bed and cover his body with it. I slowly take him off my lap and put him next to a pillow. I stand up as I try not to creek the floor. I grab the remote and turn the movie off.

I look over at walker and he is still asleep. Gosh this boy is a deep sleeper. I slowly lean close to him and kiss his head. I turn off the light switch and walk down the stairs. I start walking home smiling of what just happened. Walker scobell is my boyfriend! Wow. I won't have expected that in a million years but I couldnt be happier.

__________________________________________________________
y/ns pov:
the next day
I'm sitting on my bed eating chips as I'm watching the new movie damsel. It's 9:00 in the morning and my family is still asleep. As I keep watching I start to hear noises from my window. I tilt my head and look at the window. What is going on? But randomly the window bust open and walker walks in. I shake a bit as I see him.

" walker what are you doing he-"
he cuts me off and kisses my lips. I smile. Gosh this boy drives me insane. He pulls away and smiles but then it turns into a frown. He touches my cheek.

" why did you leave me yesterday?"
he whines like a baby, I lightly laugh in response.

" walker you were sleeping"
I say but he flops right next to me on the bed.

" I know but that doesn't mean you have to leave me"
He says in a sad tone as I playfully roll my eyes. I look back at the movie as he puts his head on my lap. I glance down at him to see his looking up at me with a light smile.

" walk why are you staring at me?"
I say but his cheeks turn pink as he smiles even more.

" I love when you say that"
he says softly as I look at him in confusion.

" say what"
I ask.

" when you say walk"
He says as I playfully roll my eyes.

" walk everyone says that"
I argue back but he shakes his head no.

" nope only you my love"
he says as I feel my face getting warm as he says my love. Everytime he says my love, it sounds so genuine that it makes me smiling like a crazy person. I look back at the tv and continue to watch but he keeps looking at me with heart eyes I can't handle.

" walk pls"
I whine but he asks me a question.

" when did you find out you liked me?"
He says as my eyes open. I have never told anyone this.

" well.... when you and gigi were hanging out a lot. That's when I realized"
I say as he smiles ear to ear.

" jealousy took over you"
He says with a smirk.

" oh shut up"
I say as I lighty slap his shoulder.

" don't worry my love I never liked her and I only like you"
He says as he start to play with my hair.

" when did you first realize you liked me"
I ask back as I can see him blush.

" well I think when we both exchange friendship bracelets"
He says softly as I smile down at him. I remember that moment like it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK:
3 years ago

" Walk Walk Walk"
I say as I run towards him.

" what's wrong y/n?"
He says as he turns around. I pull a bracelet from my pocket and give it to him.

" here I want you to keep it to show are friendship"
I say as I nervously wait for his reaction. He smiles as he looks at it and puts it on his wrist.

" actually I have a surprise for you"
He says as I look at him confused. What could it be? He reachs into his pocket and gives me a bracelet too. I feel my cheeks turn pink as I smile.

" now we both have friendship bracelets"
he says with a smile. I look up at him and pull him into a hug.

END OF FLASHBACK

wow that was amazing. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

" ohhh someones blushing"
walker says as I lightly smack him on the shoulder again.

" shut up"
I says as we are both laughing.

" why did it take you so long to realize you liked me?"
walker says softly in a sad tone.

" walk we were the best of friends and when the rumor went around I believed it and I just stopped talking to you"
I say as walker grabs my cheeks with his palms and bring his face close to mine.

" y/n we are still the best of friends even if we are dating. Nothing will change that. The rumor was fake and was just there because Andrew wanted revenge."
He says as I lightly nod.

" he took the best thing away from me and that was you"
he says as his eyes are shining into mine. I smile and plant a kiss on his head.

" you're the best walk"
I say softly.

" I know"
He say sarcastically as we both laugh and we continue watching the movie together. His head still in my lap. I get close to his ear.

" can I play with your hair?"
I ask. Something I know about boys Is that they hate getting there hair ruined so that's why I always ask.

" yes of course. You can when ever you want"
He says as I smile and put my fingers in his hair. My finger twirling his blond hair. I need his hair routine because it's so curly and smooth.

30 minutes later
We both are still watching the movie as its finishing up. But suddenly I hear my phone ring. Walker sits up as I stand up and grab my phone. It's Leah! I press accept on the call.

" hey Leah what's up"
I say excitedly, I haven't talked to her in a long time.

" hey y/n! I just wanted to know if you maybe wanted to go on a trip to the famous hotel in Miami with me and the crew"
She asks, well I don't have nothing to do this week so why not.

"I don't have anything to do this week so why not"
I say back at her as I hear her squeal that makes me laugh.

" ok amazing! I will call you later for more details! Bye"
She says quickly.

" Bye"
I say as I hang up the call and sit right next to walker. Walker turns to look at me.

" what did she say?"
he asks confused.

" she asked if I could go to Miami with the crew and I said sure"
I say excitingly as he nods.

" are you going walk"
I ask as he think about it for a sec.

" yep! I would love to go to Miami!"
He says as I smile at his response.

" looks like we are going to miami"