walker pls wake up

walker's pov:
I'm sitting on a bad waiting for Charlie,aryan,and unfortunately Andrew to come in. The other room across from me has y/n,gigi,dior and Leah staying in there. Some people left and some stayed for the sleepover. I stayed because I didn't want to be alone at home overthinking everything that happened today. I think y/ns jealous of me and Gigi. I don't know why because first, she has a boyfriend and second I don't like Gigi at all. She's pretty and all but she doesn't compare to y/n. Actually no one compares to y/n. Gigi came up to me and started talking to me about random stuff. At first I wanted to cut her off in a nice way but then I thought how would y/n react to this? And I know that's mean to do but I really wanted to see y/n reaction and we'll I got it. She was staring at us like we were statues in a museum. She was literally zoning out and not paying attention to Andrew at all. He deserves it.

I hear the door open and see Andrew,charlie and aryan come in.i immediately sit up

" so can we play on the ps5 now?"
I say
they all nod and sit on the floor
I sit next to them a turn on the ps5 and grab my controller

" ok 1 2 3 GO!"
charlie says
and we all immediately start racing in Mario cart
_____________________________________________________
30 minutes later:
I stand up and stretch my arms

" ok I'm taking a break to go to the bathroom. I will be right back!"
I say
as I'm walking to the door
" ok but don't take to long!"
aryan says

" okkkk!"
I say and open the door
I start walking the long hallway. Wow she has a big house. As I almost get there I start hearing foot steps behind me. I turn around and see Andrew. But I couldn't say anything because he immediately grab my wrist and held it tight.

" what the heck are you doing?"
I ask pretty terrified. He had a big hold on my wrist and I couldn't break free

he chuckles and clenches his jaw

" I'm going to say this right now so you better listen up! I swear if I see you trying to make y/n jealous or even come close to her I will beat you up."
he says

I look at my wrist and back at him

" no I'm not doing that"
I say
he pulls me closer to his face with a mischievous grin on his face

" what did you say?"
he says as he tights my wrist even more
but I don't care he can kill me and I will still not let him get away from using y/n like that. Never!

" no!"
I say

he chuckles again and looks at me dead in the eye

" do you want to get punched right now?"
he says

" I don't care but I'm not letting you get away with this. You are using y/n for your own good! Y/n doesn't deserve that or you."
I say

" I don't care but I will do anything in my power to make your life a living hell! I don't care about that bi*ch y/n! She worthless just like you! "
he says
I look at him with anger ! How dare he call y/n like that! I don't care if he called me worthless. But saying that to y/n! He's going to pay for that.
I didn't respond and immediately kick his stomach and push him to the floor. He lets go of my wrist and I immediately slap him on the face. But he doesn't hold back and immediately grabs my foot and pulls me to the floor. I try to stand up but I can't because his holding my feet down. He gets on top of my and punches me in the face. But before he can continue. I stand up and get him from the neck.

" don't you ever and I mean never say that to y/n!"
I say as I have my arm around his throat
but even after what I said he sits up and throws me on the wall and starts beating me up. I try to fight back but i was feeling so weak and at this point my nose was bleeding. All I do is kick him to the wall. He stands there and looks at me like he was ready for more but then we heard someone scream to us.

" what the frick is going on here?"
y/n screams at us
we both immediately stay silent
as she says that everyone from the rooms walk out and look at us in horror
As I see everyone look at us my vision starts to get blurry. I bring  my hand up to my nose and feel blood rushing down. I look at it and everything turns black and I fall back on the floor.

_________________________________________________________
y/ns pov:
As I see walker fall down to the floor I immediately run up to him and catch him. I hold him in my arms as everyone is surrounding him.

" walker wake up!"
I say
but he doesn't move a finger
I start lightly hitting him on the face but he won't wake up
tears start to fall from my eyes as I see him like this.

" walker wake up pls!"
I say as I'm crying really hard

" dior call a ambulance now!"
I say
she nods and gets her phone and calls 911

I look at him and see a lot of blood on his face. It was going all over my shirt but I didn't care.
I get close to his ear and start whispering his name

" walk pls wake up"

" walk pls open your eyes"

" I'm sorry for everything I did to you. All the pain and hurt I gave you. You didn't deserve that."

i say as everyone is close by me looking at him seeing if he will wake up.
I sit there for a couple minutes until I hear the paramedics come up the stairs and start to approach me and walker. Everyone moves to the side and let's room for them to get him. I kiss his head and whisper goodbye in his ear. They immediately grab him and take him away.