cheating

y/ns pov:
the next day
I'm in the lobby in the breakfast area. Yesterday was pretty fun we went out for dinner and walked around town. As I'm putting food on my plate, I start looking around seeing if Andrew is here. As I keep looking around I make eye contact with him. Oh no... I start walking away to my table until he catches up to me.

" hey where are you going?"
He says
I turn around and look at him

" I'm going to my table so leave me alone "
I say as I turn around until he grabs my wrist and turns me back around

" uhhh can you just leave me alone. I want to enjoy miami, go stalk someone else!"
I say

" I think you forgot what I told you in the closet. It's only been one day and you already forgot!"
He says I roll my eyes

" ofc I didn't"
I say

" oh and it's to late to turn your track settings off. You should of done that sooner"
He says

" ok whatever. I want to go to my table and I don't want anyone to see us so can you let go of my wrist."
I say
he smirks

" mr blonde is already looking at us"
He says I tilt my head and turn around to see walker sitting there with his eyes looking at us with anger.
He pulls his face closer to my ear as walker keeps looking at us.

" just remember what I told you"
He says then let's go of my hand and starts walking away.
I stop eye contact with walker and start looking at the floor as I walk to the table. Now walkers going to be suspicious. UHHH! why can't andrew just leave me alone!
I sit on the chair as everyone is silently eating there breakfast. It got this silent when I reached the table. Probably because they saw me talking to andrew and think I'm cheating on walker! can things get any worse?!!
Walker is still looking at me with sad and anger eyes. This is gonna be a hard day.

________________________________________________________
20 minutes later:
Me and walker are walking back to are room. We have not said a word to each other since breakfast. I see sadness on his face and I just feel bad. I wish he knew what was going on. It's hard to see those blue eyes turn into sadness. I just don't want him to get hurt.
We walk into the room as walker is behind me. I am about to sit on the bed until he grabs my hand and turns me around.

" we need to talk"
he says blankly as he looking at me with sadness

" walker I don't wan-"

" how could we not talk?"
He says with his eyes get teary
I sigh

" walker I promise me and Andrew are nothing. I promise with my whole life."
I say

" but I didn't look like that! Why are you talking to him?You told me you hated him but now you are talking to him again!"
He says
I stand there blankly not knowing what to say. I can't tell him about what Andrew told me in the closet because Andrew threatened to hurt walker . But I feel bad if I don't tell walker because he thinks now I am cheating on him. UHH.
I just don't respond.

" you know whatever I'm leaving"
he says then walks out the room really mad

tears start to fall down my eyes. why does this have to be so hard?

____________________________________________________________
walkers pov:
I run out the room and start going to aryan and Charlie's room. As I'm going tears start to fall from my eyes. I can't believe y/n is doing this to me! I should have known! I am so dumb .
I knock on the door and Charlie opens.
I wipe the tears off my face

" can we talk about something?"
I ask
he nods and let's me in.
I sit down on the coach

" where's aryan?"
I ask
Charlie sits infront of me

" he's in the bathroom. But let's get to the point. What happened?"
He says I look down at the floor

" I just"
my voice cracks

" I just want to be happy with y/n ok that's what I want"
I say
he nods

" ok.. but what's stopping that?"
He says
A tear falls down from my eye. I immediately wipe it away.

" walker don't be afraid to cry infront of me. Crying is good and helps you a lot just let it all out"
He says
immediately more tears come down from my face

" i think y/ns cheating on me"
I say blankly as more tears come down my eyes
Charlie rubs my back

" no no no walker. She wouldn't do that. Do you really think that?"
I nod

" how could I not think that? The whole group saw her today talking to Andrew today. That is already enough for me."
I say as I start crying even more.

" look walker you know y/n for a very long time and I know that she wouldn't do that. Did you talk about it with her?"
He says

" yes but she didn't respond back to me"
I say

" walker let's not jump to conclusions, look more into to this. Do you love y/n?"
he says
I nod

" yes more then anything"
I say

" so look into to it more. When we are back from going around Miami just try talking to her"
He says
I nod

" I will try my best"
I say
I know y/n wouldn't do this to me. After all the time and history we have with each other. Charlie's right I have to look more into this. It's werid that Andrew is here and I randomly saw him at the breakfast area. I was with y/n the whole time we are here and I never saw her with him until now. But why did she let go of my hand? And Where did she go when she magically disappeared? I have so much questions but I will try my best to get answers.

I hear the bathroom door open and aryan walks out

" did I miss something?"
he says
me and Charlie chuckle

" yes a lot actually"
I say