✶ the sleepover

y/ns pov:
I walk up to the front of the door then turn around and wave my mom bye. She waves me back and then drives off. I turn back around to the front of the door and I knock.

dior opens the door

" yes you made it !"
she says
and comes up to hug me
I hug her back

" come in!"
she says
I come in and see leah, charlie, olivia aryan and of course walker. All of them sitting on the couch talking they turn their heads and look at me.

" Hey"
they all say
I smile

" Hi !"
I say
I turn my head back to dior

" so where can I put my bag?"

" oh follow me"
she says
we start walking up stairs to a room with a 6 sleeping bags and backpacks in it full of clothes .

" you can put over there in the corner of the room"
she says

" ok thank you"
I say

_____________________________________________________
walkers pov:
I see y/n walk in. We all say hi to her and then she starts walking up stairs to the room to put her bag in the room.
everyone looks at me

" what?"
I say

" are you going to talk to her ?"
aryan asks

" I don know. I don't think she wants to talk to me"
I say

" cmon just try. When you see her get alone in the room go inside and try to talk things out. Ok?"
Charlie says

" you think I should?"
everyone nods

" ok fine"
I say

then I see her and dior walking down the stairs back to the living room . I just stare at y/n as she walks and sit on the couch . But not in a creepy way. She sits across from me and starts talking to Leah. I keep staring at her thinking on how I can talk to her but not make her mad.

" umm walker do you have a staring problem!"
y/n says
I get out of my imagination and shake my head.
I keep staring at her then I smirk.

" yep for you"
I say in a flirty way. she rolls her eyes and and stands up and starts walking up stairs and
I immediately start following her up the stairs.

"walker stop following me!"
she says heading to the bedroom

" why! I just want to talk to you!"
I say
she keeps walking but faster
but I keep following her I'm not going to let her go away

she gets in the bedroom and is about to throw the door on my face but I put my hands on the door and push it out of my way. I get in the bedroom with her and close the door. This is my chance!

" walker leave me alone!"
she yells
but I'm not going to

" NO!"
I yell back
she stands their staring at me not knowing what to do.

" y/n pls I beg you just answer this question and all are problems will be over!"
I say
she looks at the ground and back at me and nods

" why do you hate me?"
I say
I swear tears were about to come down but I hold back and stayed strong and just looked at her with watery eyes.

" walker do you really what to know why !"
she says walking towards me

" yes"
I breathe out

" well because when filming sercret headquarters I heard a rumor going around the whole cast saying that you were calling me and I quote " ugly, fat, mean,pick me, worthless, the worst actress in the world and the worst of all a bi*ch!"
she says
she's breathing heavy because of saying that all in one breath.

I stand there shocked just staring at her with a heavy heart . I never called her any of those these. I swear! I'm going to let the person who said that not get away with this . I will all was say good stuff about her and certainly never and I mean never call her a bi*ch. why would I call this amazing girl a bi*ch.

she starts walking closer and closer and we're both staring at each other with pure sadness and anger.

" do you want to explain your self?"
she says
close to my face almost are nose touching. gosh this girl is wow. But I got to explain my self now or she will hate my for the rest of my life.

" I never said that"
I whisper
I couldn't say it louder or I would literally start crying.
she gets close to me ear

" are you sure ?"
she whispers back at me

" no I would never say that to you. never . never. never!"
I yell a bit
she pulls her head back from my ear and looks at me with pure anger. My heart is getting so heavy seeing her like this that my eyes start getting more watery.

" I don't believe you walker! I just want you to leave me alone! ok that's all I want."
she says
and immediately leaves and shuts the door and leaves me alone . I don't follow her.
I just stay standing there like a statue. Tears fall down my face. I sit down in the corner of the room and start crying hard like I have never cried before. Even after all of that I can officially say that I love her but she hates me.

I stand up and take my bag from the pile on the floor. I immediately open the door and run down the stairs as fast as I can.

" walker whats wrong?"
aryan says

" walker what happened?"
charlie says

I hear everyone shocked and confused. But I open the door and before running out I look in the corner of my eye and see y/n sitting on the couch silent. Wow and she doesn't even care. I felt like crying more so I immediately went through the door and closed it and ran to the nearest park to call my mom to pick me up.