Im not going

y/n's pov:
it about 8:00pm and we just finished filming for the day. I'm in my trailer on my phone scrolling on tiktok waiting for my mom to come and pick me up.

Then I hear the door open and see dior come inside and close the door.

" Hi Dior! What's up ?"
I say
she sits down next to me

" So I was wondering if you would like to go to my place to have a cast sleepover"
she says

" who's going to be there?"
I ask

" well.... leah, charlie, aryan, olivia oh and walker!"
when I heard her say walker I immediately stand up

"nooooo I'm not going!"
I say
she looks at me a little shocked but not that surprised

"why not!??? I know you don't like walker but why don't you like him?"
she asks
I sit down next to her
" I don't like him because when filming secret headquarters we were good friends but then a rumor spread around that he was talking bad about me. So I haven't liked him since. And it's not only that, he's annoying!"
i say

" cmon y/n give him a chance! You guys filmed that movie 2 years ago."
I look down at the floor and back up at her

" pls can you come???"
she says while doing puppy eyes

" ok fine but I don't want to be next to walker ok !"

"That's fine. It's at my house at 8:30pm. Ok Bye"
she says then runs out of excitement.
she loves to do sleepovers, I don't know why because I find them a little boring. But I will do it for her.

thirty minutes later:
my mom pulls into the driveway and parks in front of the house.

" pls call me if you need help or want to get picked up. Ok?"
she says

" I will! Thank you so much for letting me go!"

" no problem!"
she says
I smile and give her a hug
then I let go and open the car door. Go to the back trunk and get my bag. Then start walking to the front of the house.