I can't believe this

y/ns pov:
I'm at andrews house sitting down on my bed scrolling on my phone. I have been here for like 20 minutes and we haven't talked or spend time together. He's just playing Fortnite with he's head set on. To be honest I'm tired of this. I just don't want to sit here and act like everything is ok! I came to his house to see if he will make me think otherwise about him but I was so wrong. I stand up and stand behind him.

" Andrew"
I say but he keeps playing and ignores me

" Andrew!"
I say a little bit louder but he still doesn't hear me

" ANDREW!"
I yell
He finally listens to me and takes his head set off

" what?!?"
he says as he turns his head around to look at me

" I came here to talk and spend time together. Not for I can watch you play you're game!"
I say

" ok sorry just give me a couple more minutes I'm about to win"
He says
I roll my eyes and sit back on the bed. He puts back his head set on and keeps playing. 15 minutes have passed and he is still playing. I'm tired of this! One part of me wants to stay and believe him but the other part of my wants to leave. I got interrupted by my thoughts when I heard my phone ring. I grab my phone and see that dior texted me. I opened the message and it said " the footage is back! Come over now!". When I was done reading that I immediately stand up and was walking out the room to leave until I hear my name being called.

" y/n where are you going?"
andrew says
I turn my head and look at him

" I'm leaving!"
I say as I'm about to turn my head until he says

" aren't you going to give me a goodbye kiss?"
he asks
I sigh I come up to him and give him a peck on the lips and immediately pull away.

I leave the room and don't look back. I walk out the door and start walking to diors house. I'm pretty nervous to see the footage. But I have to know the truth. I just can't ask them questions about it because both of them are going to have different povs of it. I need to see it infront of my eyes like I was there. To be honest I don't trust Andrew. I'm actually getting sick of him. I feel like his little toy that he can play around with. It's even harder to be with him or kiss him knowing that my feels for walker are getting stronger every day. I just can't get those beautiful blue eyes out of my head.

I finally arrive and knock on the door.
Dior immediately opens the door

" come you have to see this"
dior says
as she's running up stairs
I follow behind her and get in her room
She grabs her computer and opens it. She sits down on the bed and I sit right next to her.

" have you already seen the video?"
I ask she nods

" I'm not going to say anything I just want you to watch"
she says
I nod and she clicks play

It starts out pretty normal walker is walking down the hallway. Until I see Andrew start walking behind him and grab his wrist. I immediately scrunch my eyes and turn my head to dior. She is nodding. I turn my head back to the screen and then they start arguing and fighting. But the biggest thing that stuck out to me is when he called me worthless. He was saying mean things about me and walker was just defending me. I can't believe this! I immediately pause the video and look at dior.

" I can't fricken believe this!"
I say my head is down looking at the floor. Dior comes closer to me and rubs my back.

" walker was just defending me! He was right all along he was all trouble!"
I say as anger is going through my veins.
Poor walker he had to face the consequences.

" confront him!"
dior says
I immediately look at her and shake my head. I stand up and leave the room. I walk down the stairs and open the door to leave. I start running back to andrews house full of anger in me. I have never felt this but I'm not letting him get away with this. I get to his house and open the door. I wasn't going to waste my time knocking. I run to his room and of course he is still playing his little game. I approach him and throw his head set on the floor. He looks at the head set and back at me.

" WTF WAS THE FOR!"
He screams
I chuckle

" I DONT CARE ABOUT THE WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP! I SAW THE FOOTAGE OF THE HALL WHEN YOU AND WALKER GOT INTO A FIGHT!"
I scream with my finger pointing at him
He just sits there slient

"YOURE JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND SAY NOTHING?!!? FINE YOURE A PIECE OF CRAP !"
I say as I'm getting closer to his face

"but me and you are done !"
I say and turn around to leave but I hear him stand up and grab my wrist. He throws me on the wall and gets close to my face.

" you don't talk to me that way!"
He says holding my hands down not letting me move

" i talk to you they way I want!"
I yell in his face but he slaps me on the face.
I look at him in shock. I can't believe a dated this dude.

" let me guess you're going to go to mr blonde's house. He's a fucking loser just like you and go right ahead but you and me are not over."
He says close to my mouth. I look at him with anger and break my hands free. I throw him on the walk infront of use . He sits there on the ground in pain but I don't care.

" if you ever disrespect walker again or even touch him you'll regret it!"
I say and I run out his room to the front door. I open the door and run to walkers house. I have to apologize to him.