this is for the best

y/n's pov:
I wake up and rub my eyes. gosh last night was something that's for sure. But to be honest I feel bad for standing there and not saying anything. He told me he liked me and I just standed there like a statue. I don't know what to say or do and we have to share a room for 2 days. And that's doesn't sound a lot but ignoring someone for 2 days is hard.

I sit up and take the covers away from my body and stand up. I starting walking to the bathroom but I stopped myself and saw walker still sleeping. I slowly approach him and see he has puffy eyes. That means he was crying a lot. I walk away and go to the bathroom and lock the door. I start doing my skincare and putting new clothes on.

________________________________________________________
walkers pov:
I wake up and turn my head to see y/ns not there. I sit up and take the blanket away from my body and start walking to the bathroom and see lighting coming out from the door. She's in the bathroom. I walk back to the bed and sit in the corner of the bed. gosh I hate feeling like this. jealousy has taken over me and I don't know what I can do know. All I know is I'm not going to be the first to talk. I am all was the person that's trying to fix everything and I'm done with that.

I hear the door of the bathroom open and see y/n walk past me and sit on her bed and pull out her phone. Ok I guess we are just ignoring each other know. I walk to the bathroom and close the door to get ready for the day.

1 hour later:
We are in the lobby walking to the breakfast area. We get there and see the whole crew together waiting for us. I walk up to aryan and Charlie and y/n walks up to dior and Leah.

"Ok time to feast!"
Leah says

we all scramble around to get breakfast. I love buffets! I get egg, bread , bacon and blue pancakes on my plate and walk to the table. Everyone else is seated down and the only chair left is next to y/n. Ofc!

I sit down next to her but she keeps talking to Leah.

" so how was the first night y/n and walker?"
dior says

we both look to the ground.

" ummm good!"
I lie

diors looks at us in confusion. But I keep eating my food trying to get over this.

_______________________________________________________
8 hours later
me and all the group are walking back from a day full of fun. We went on roller coaster and ate a lot of sugar. As we're walking back dior pulls me and y/n to a room.

" what is wrong with you guys?"
dior says

" nothing"
I say

she crosses her arms and walks away from us. Y/n gives me the side eyes and walks away too. I follow them to the elevator and enter. Everyone is tried and ready for bed.
I get out of the elevator and walk to are room as y/n follow me from behind. I open the door and walk in. I sit on the mini couch next to the Tv and pull my phone out. Y/n closes the door and gets on her bed and does the same. We are both scrolling on are phones .
Then she puts her phone down and looks at me. Why is she looking at me? But I don't look back I just keep scrolling.

" walker can we talk?"
she says
but I ignore her. She's has been ignoring all day and know she wants to talk?

" pls walker"
she says
but I don't listen

she stands up and walks over to me and takes my phone from my hands

" HEY"
I say
but she throws it to my bed

" I'm not going to let you have it back if you just let me talk!"
she says

" talk"
I say

she sits infront of me

" look walker I am so sorry for not saying anything when you told me you liked me. I didn't know what to do or say! I was surprised and not sure what I feel about us yet. "
she says
like this makes anything better

I don't look up at her and look at the ground

" walker can you look at me pls"
she says
but I don't listen

she smacks her lips and lifts her hand and pulls my chin up with her finger.
I look at her. Wow she has such beautiful eyes

" walker we can't be together that's not right"
she says softly

" Walt why !"
I say

" walker when I entered the whole acting stuff they all was told me " not to fall in love with your costar". "
she says

" y/n don't listen to them ! You know what's best for you and what's not! They told me that to but I never listened to them. Now i like you so much more than anything. "
I say

" walker pls"
she stands up and starts walking away

I stand up immediately and follow her

" y/n you just don't see how happy we would be together!"
I say
but she keep shaking her head no

" we could be the best thing in the world! Me and you together!"
I say
But she keeps walking away and shaking her head

" I loved you ever since I known you y/n I couldn't help it!"
I say
tears falling from my eyes
she stops her self from leaving and turns around
she looks at me

" walker pls this is good ok and you will see why. You will be happy and with a new awesome girl ok"
she says
but I shake my head no

" no no no ! You're the awesome girl! No one can't take that spot only you!im happy with you and nothing else"
I say
she comes and grabs my face with her hands and wipes the tears

" this is for the best ok"
she says
and walks away but I immediately follow her

" pls pls pls don't!"
i say
more tears falling down

but she closes the door

I throw myself on the wall. Crying my heart out. AHHHH why! Why can't she just not see it ! why can't she see what I see. It feels like she grabbed my heart and shredded it into million pieces ! why did she have to be the girl I fall In love with?!?! I feel empty. How Is this the best for us?!?! I stand up and look in the mirror. I see my eyes very red from crying. I walk to bed until I walk to her side and see the bracelet I gave her. On the counter next to the Tv. I gave that to her 3 years ago. I remember that day I was so happy. I put it in the palm of my hand and look at it until a tear falls on it. I put it back on the counter and walk back to my bed and lay down. I put the covers over my body. I start to feel the pillow getting really wet from the tears. But I start drifting off to sleep.

will we ever get along? | walker scobellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें