jealousy has taken over

walkers pov:
we drive in to the event,to see lots of fans waiting to get autographs. I open the car door and walk to the fans. They start screaming my name.

" Hey guys!"
I say
as I take a pen from my pocket and starting sighing the books

I sigh a couple of fans books and start walking inside.
I go to the corner and start texting my friends to see were they are.
They say there in a be room with people serving drinks. I starting walking around and finally see them. I walk up to them.

" Hey!"
I say

" Walker you look nice!"
Charlie says

" thank you!"
I say

" do you guys want to go to the red carpet now?"
Leah asks

everyone nods
and we all starting walking to the red carpet.
As we're walking I see someone next to y/n. I know it's a boy by the hair cut and the suit but I couldn't see his face that much.
We all line up in a line one by one going on the red carpet. Y/ns infront of me and aryan is behind me. As y/n walks up to the red carpet, I follow her behind and take pictures. ( with a distance ofc) As I stand there I turn my head and see Andrew?!?! Wait what ?!?! Andrew and y/n posing together on the red carpet!

" Walker look at the camera pls!"
a lady with a big camera says

I immediately turn my head back to the camera and put on a fake smile. what is Andrew doing here? Why is he always with her?
I had a lot of questions but I kept going down the red carpet and posing until I get to the end. I catch up to the group and follow them outside we're we are going to take pictures on these big stairs. We all go up the big stairs and I sit down next to Charlie and aryan. Y/n, leah, and Olivia are behind me.

" ok guys please look at the camera"
the camera guy says
we all look at the camera and pose
he clicks the camera and gets the photo

" ok amazing thank you so much!"
he says
and walks away

we all stand up and go back inside. We are all standing there talking to each other. I'm talking to aryan until I see y/n and Andrew walk away to a room together. I start looking that way.

" walker are you listening to me?"
aryan says

I look back at him and nod

" sorry I got distracted"
I say

he looks at the direction I was looking at and smirks

" you were looking at y/n weren't you?"
He says with his arms crossed

I start to blush in embarrassment

" no no I was looking at something else!"
I say

he smacks his lips

" cmon walker I know that you were looking at y/n don't lie"
he says
I roll my eyes

" ok fine I was looking at her but for good reason! What is Andrew doing here?"
I say

" I pretty sure she invited him"
he says
I look at him in disgust

" she invited that douche?!?!"
I say

" they seem like close friends, he would come every week to see her so I'm not surprised!"
he says
I roll my eyes

" he is nothing but trouble!"
I say

aryan rolls his eyes and we keep talking about random stuff like the new Deadpool movie and Star Wars. Until I see from the corner of my eye, y/n and Andrew walking out of the room holding hands! I immediately turn around and start staring at them as they approach us. Aryan immediately stops talking and starts looking at them to. And now the whole cast is looking at them as they got closer to us. Wtf are they doing and why are they holding hands? They finally get to us and dior asks them a question.

" are you guys dating?"
she asks
I look at dior as she ask that question and then back at them. They both look at each other smiling and then look back at dior.

" yeah it's official we are dating!"
y/n says in excitement
Immediately when she says that I feel like I'm going to cry. As everyone was going up to them and saying congrats I start to run away. Aryan immediately calls me name but I keep walking away trying to find a exit. As I find the exit y/n starts chasing behind me and calling my name.

" walker pls stop!"
she says

" walker pls stop let's talk!"
she says
again but I keep running until I get into a empty room with no exit. Immediately as I stop running and stand there with my eyes wondering everwhere to find a exit then I feel y/n grab my wrist and stop me.

" walker pls let's talk this out!"
she says
I start wiggly my arm trying to let it free but she hand a good grip on it. The tears start coming down my eyes as she stand there holding my wrist looking at me.

" walker can we pls jus-"
I cut her off

" NO Y/N IM DONE WITH THE TALKING!"
I yell
she flinch's a little bit and stands there shocked

" I'm im done with the talking. I have loved you for so long and for you just to come to the event and say your in a relationship won't make anything better between us."
I say as tears and more tears come down my eyes

" you......"
my voice cracks

" you hurt me so much the last day at the hotel and this feels like another stab in the heart"
I say
Just staring at her as she looks at me with disbelief

" I'm done and I'm sorry if this hurts you but I can't keep watching you guys together anymore! It hurts me so much! Jealously has taken over and I don't know how to stop it!"
I say
as I see her eyes get teary

" I...... I ..... I just can't anymore!"
As I say I immediately pull my hand out of hers and run away and go outside. I immediately call my mom and tell her to pick me up. I sit on a bench close by with my head down and start to cry. Jealousy has made my life so bad but I don't know how to make it stop. How can you love someone so much after they have broken your heart so many times?